THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hunter Luepke is the key to unlocking the Cowboys offense
Story by Koby Skillern
9/29/24

AA1rquig.img

Hunter Luepke is being underutilized in the Dallas Cowboys' offense and is arguably the most efficient offensive weapon the team has.

With just eight touches on the season, Hunter Luepke has made a significant impact, as six of those touches have resulted in first downs. He has recorded two carries for eight yards and six receptions for 73 yards.

Given the struggles of the Cowboys' three primary running backs early in the season, Luepke deserves to be utilized more.

More: https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nf...r&cvid=75aea83e29bf4751b0888507314002c5&ei=31

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Key to unlocking the door to the Yacht, put Jerry and Stephen on there and Mike and let some new guys come in here!!

He could have a good impact if used more and correctly it's exciting to think what he can do for us, another weapon which we desperately need

starfan1

Reaction score
Let Dak run the offense.
well when romo did it in spite of garrett it improved the offense perhaps the same can be said of Dak but i don't see him as cerebral as Romo. Anything has to be better than McCarthy's predictable crap. "Hey cooks give me a 10 yard comeback" Tolbert you do the same. CeeDee run around and find a spot even though your gonna be doubled".

I'm being sarcastic btw

blueblood70

Reaction score
Hunter Luepke is the key to unlocking the Cowboys offense
Story by Koby Skillern
9/29/24

AA1rquig.img

Hunter Luepke is being underutilized in the Dallas Cowboys' offense and is arguably the most efficient offensive weapon the team has.

With just eight touches on the season, Hunter Luepke has made a significant impact, as six of those touches have resulted in first downs. He has recorded two carries for eight yards and six receptions for 73 yards.

Given the struggles of the Cowboys' three primary running backs early in the season, Luepke deserves to be utilized more.

More: https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nf...r&cvid=75aea83e29bf4751b0888507314002c5&ei=31
look he's a nice addition but can we calm down I mean what's gonna unlock this is Mike McCarthy unlocking his play sheet instead of the 15 play calls he has on loop he needs to devise more motion misdirection and get Turpin Brandon cooks and deuce Vaughn in space and start making the defense overplay and fool their eyes because right now we're playing vanilla offense and this is the problem with our offense it's Mike McCarthy's game plans and in game play calling and lack of adjustments he's like trying protect the defense unlock our offense by using our players properly he did this last year with Rico and Tony used backwards he does not get that he needs to give the defense more to look at than some damn basic plays basic route trees the route trees are all at the same depth it doesn't look hard to defend at all..

I mean I agree hunter looks good we can utilize him but he's not the key the key i MMs brain!! someone unlock mike mccarthy's brain please....ughh