Hurd's Drop

links18

Reaction score
Hurd's drop on the first possession was a bad omen. Romo had made a sick move to beat the pressure and found Hurd, but he couldn't hold on it. All down hill from there.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
links18;1841240 said:
Hurd's drop on the first possession was a bad omen. Romo had made a sick move to beat the pressure and found Hurd, but he couldn't hold on it. All down hill from there.

Even worse was Phillips' ******** decision to challenge the play. He should know the rule that Hurd has to control the ball through the end of the play in such a situation.

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
The Romo's overthrow of wide open Owens for a TD kinda made me think it was going to be a long game.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
links18;1841240 said:

it kinda went downhill when we took the field. :)

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
03EBZ06;1841263 said:
The Romo's overthrow of wide open Owens for a TD kinda made me think it was going to be a long game.

You know, I kept waiting for Romo to hit his stride, but he never did. That was a pathetic performance, even before the thumb contusion. My guess is that if his thumb is okay he will bounce back big time Saturday.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
links18;1841240 said:

he did make a sick move didn't he?

freaking magician.

i agree.... had that been a completion it would have probably set the wheels in motion.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
iceberg;1841274 said:
it kinda went downhill when we took the field. :)

offense yes

defense played very well yesterday.

Everlastingxxx

All Star
Reaction score
Hurd needs to turn his body and land on his back to protect the ball from coming out when he hits the ground. That play was a wasted opportunity for him.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I'm not one to buy in the theory of Jessica and other women throwing Romo's game off, but i'm starting to come around on that.

This summer when he basically told Underwood to take a hike, his game took off. Now I hope that re-focuses and tells everyone around him to just take 3 steps back and let him win these next 5 games and he can have all the fun he wants.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
AsthmaField;1841522 said:
Not always, IB. You're so damn tricky, we just never know.

oh, ya got me there. NORMALLY when i smiley it i'm kidding around. :p:

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Clove;1841571 said:
I'm not one to buy in the theory of Jessica and other women throwing Romo's game off, but i'm starting to come around on that.

This summer when he basically told Underwood to take a hike, his game took off. Now I hope that re-focuses and tells everyone around him to just take 3 steps back and let him win these next 5 games and he can have all the fun he wants.

Your theory would have merit had he not played well since before US Thanksgiving. He started having intercourse with Jessica before US Thanksgiving and he has played well since.