Hutch better than Henson?

goshan

Reaction score
Hutch looks like he has made progress to me.
Still shakey ball handling but a little better pocket presence.
Will he end up better than Henson?

Wolverine

Zimmer Hater
Reaction score
Hutch can be a real good QB. He is lucky Parcells is no longer is coach. As long as Parcells is coachin the Boyz and Henson is still here, any QB will be better then Henson. As soon as Parcells is gone or Parcells runs Henson outta Dallas like he did Quincy and Hutch, then Henson will come around and be a very good QB.

Get ridda Parcells. He is the problem.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Wolverine said:
Hutch can be a real good QB. He is lucky Parcells is no longer is coach. As long as Parcells is coachin the Boyz and Henson is still here, any QB will be better then Henson. As soon as Parcells is gone or Parcells runs Henson outta Dallas like he did Quincy and Hutch, then Henson will come around and be a very good QB.

Get ridda Parcells. He is the problem.

Why don't you start up another stupid movement and make your case to get rid of Parcells? Agenda much?

Wolverine

Zimmer Hater
Reaction score
Fletch said:
Why don't you start up another stupid movement and make your case to get rid of Parcells? Agenda much?

The only stupid movements I know of is when your fingers are movin on the keyboard and postin in this forum.

Bababooey

Benched
Reaction score
Wolverine said:
The only stupid movements I know of is when your fingers are movin on the keyboard and postin in this forum.

:D LOL

that was classic!

TheDuke

How 'Bout Dem Cowboys
Reaction score
Bababooey said:
If Parcells has anything to do with it, Henson wont amount to jack.

yeah parcells secretly is into gambling too...and tries too sabotage every game... :rolleyes:

please...get real man

Bababooey

Benched
Reaction score
da_boyz_mk said:
yeah parcells secretly is into gambling too...and tries too sabotage every game... :rolleyes:

please...get real man

anyone that calls Bobby Knight his best friend, you never know.