I am confused

Mannix

Reaction score
Why would a thread titled "Cowboy Excitement" asking for others input be moved off of Fan Zone to a different forum? Especially since it was getting responses. NOT complaining or challenging....just do not understand what constituted it not being directly Cowboy related.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
During the slow periods of the off-season we allow non-news and random threads about the Cowboys and the NFL in general in the Fan Zone.

However, when we get close to important dates of the seasons, such as draft week, we no longer allow thread space in the Fan Zone to be used for those random threads when members are more focused and interested in specific team topics.

You will notice more of those kinds of threads moved to the Overtime Zone as well for the same reason.

nobody

Reaction score
During the slow periods of the off-season we allow non-news and random threads about the Cowboys and the NFL in general in the Fan Zone.

However, when we get close to important dates of the seasons, such as draft week, we no longer allow thread space in the Fan Zone to be used for those random threads when members are more focused and interested in specific team topics.

You will notice more of those kinds of threads moved to the Overtime Zone as well for the same reason.

That's good to know! How annoying would it be for mods to message the OP with a reason for why a thread is moved or renamed? Often this happens and we aren't told why. I know moderating is a lot of work and I wouldn't want it to be more of a hassle than it is. I just believe that a little communication when this happens would help alleviate the posted questions and complaints after. If it's too much trouble that's okay. I just thought I'd make that suggestion. Thanks to all of you mods and admins for all that you do!