I am glad that we signed Owens

BHendri5

Reaction score
Now I hope we still go after Chad Jackson in the draft. I am a Cowboys fan thru and thru. Who ever plays for Dallas, I will be a fan of. I've always liked T.O. anyway. He caugt a bad deal all the way around in Philly.
I never let the media decide how I flet about the guy. If I was in his position I would have acted similarly. People forgot that Philly is a lousy place to their professional athletes in all of their sports teams.

There is no brotherly love in philly.
I've been reading a lot of emails to Mick and on here and other websites. Fans talking about they will boycott the Cowboys, stop rooting for them and such, in my opinion they were never true fans in the first place, if they let one person, that they do not even know the all of the ins and outs of what happened in Cisco and philly, but they blindly followed what the media told them and took that as the truth.

If it was the truth, then why would players for both philly and the 49ers still wanted T.O. on the teams?

I'm glad he is here, for te good or the bad, I know that just like Keyshawn he will practice hard , play hard every down.