I am going to tell you something right here

STSINAZ

Reaction score
Our WHOLE year is not going to be totally based on the O line but on one other position....It's receiver...we are going to need another bonfide NFL experienced receiver before it's all over. Crayton is injury prone and TO is going to get hurt during the year too. History shows that. In the last three years he has been hurt alot. I wonder if the steroids have taken a toll on him...lol....just joking...WE had better get someone and quick. The quicker we can get someone in here the quicker they can learn the offense. There is too much at stake here. I am not talking a #1 because obviously there are none out there and we wouldnt want to crowd things for when TO is healthy. A former #2, now a 3 would work....Johnny Morton would do the trick if he was in shape. I dont know...do you think BP will get Wayne Cherbet out of retirement? He is probably going to get someone pretty quick here IMO...expect some experience pretty soon I think...he was talking that way today anyway...

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
Rest assured, T.O. or Glenn will miss significant time due to injury.
Possibly both.

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:
Rest assured, T.O. or Glenn will miss significant time due to injury.
Possibly both.

And its not like Crayton is the Ironman either. Everyone is banking on Hurd, and he might turn out to be a nice end of the roster player, but to count on him this year is crazy. Need I remind people of a guy a few years ago named Jermaine Copeland out of the University of Tennessee?

I agree, the position is a major concern. The good news is that the organization isn't asleep about it. Parcells addressed it the first week of camp. He's sic'ed Ireland and the scouting department on it weeks ago. They've had their feelers and have evidently been contacting teams. They even attempted to make a deal. If we don't get one, it wont be from lack of effort. There may just not be a good one to be had.

STSINAZ

Reaction score
i hope they do something soon...if they dont rector will make it for sure due to special teams...