I am going to the game tomorrow

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
And I have some questions if you can help me?

Can you bring food into the stadium?

Does the stadium provide cart services for the handicapped? Because I will be on crutches with a torn ACL and I was wondering.

What time is a good time for parking and to get into the stadium?

Help is appreciated, thanks if you can help.

Go Cowboys!!!

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
per DC.com

FAN INFORMATION

stadium_star.gif
UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE: Due to the tragedy on 09/11/01, no luggage, large bags, backpacks, large purses, etc will be allowed into Texas Stadium. We will not be able to store these items for you if brought to the game. If you attempt to enter with these items, you will be required to return them to your vehicle. Due to these increased security measures, all items and persons are subject to search.

stadium_star.gif
CAMERAS: You may bring a small, still shot camera to Texas Stadium. However, video cameras and cameras with extended or zoom lenses are not allowed at Texas Stadium.

stadium_star.gif
BINOCULARS: You may bring binoculars to Texas Stadium.

stadium_star.gif
TELEVISIONS & RADIOS: You may bring small radios and televisions as long as you use a headset so the noise does not interfere with other fans enjoyment of the game.

stadium_star.gif
BANNERS: Fans may bring in banners to hang on the lower field wall. They should be smaller than 3' tall by 6' wide and must be relating to the game. Any banner with advertising, offensive or inappropriate language will be removed.

stadium_star.gif
TAILGATING: Tailgating is allowed on all Texas Stadium Parking Lots. Our parking lots open 4 hours before kickoff. You may occupy only as many spaces as you have parking passes. If you are bringing a grill that is on a trailer, you must have an additional spot for the trailer. Ash Cans and Trash Cans are conveniently located throughout the parking lots for your use. Please use safety in all your tailgating activities. For maps and directions, please press here.

stadium_star.gif
ACCESSIBLE AND SPECIAL NEEDS SEATING: Texas Stadium has accessible and special needs seating for our patrons. For Dallas Cowboys accessible seating, please contact (972) 785-5000. For all other events at Texas Stadium, please contact (972) 785-4000. Accessible parking is located at Gate 6

stadium_star.gif
SMOKING: In accordance with a City of Irving Ordinance, smoking is not allowed at any time in the seating or restroom areas. You may smoke only on the concourse area at Texas Stadium.

stadium_star.gif
ATM's: For your convenience ATM's are located on the concourse areas of Texas Stadium.

stadium_star.gif
SECURITY: For your convenience, RED security telephones are conveniently located on the concourse with the pay telephones. If you need security for any reason, please feel free to use these telephones.

stadium_star.gif
STADIUM CLUB: The Stadium Club is located at Gate 10 - Ticket Office Entrance. This is a climate controlled room overlooking the field and a temporary membership may be purchased during the game at either the Ticket Office window outside Gate 10 or the Information Office located at Section 35 for $10. You must also have a game ticket for admission to the Stadium Club. There is a buffet meal served in the club for games. For information or to make reservations, please call (972) 785-4012.

stadium_star.gif
CORRAL CLUB: The Corral is a tent located outside Gate 8 of the Stadium. It is open 3 hours before each game with live music, entertainment, food and beverages and stays open during and 2 hours after each home game. Admission is $3, and you must also have a ticket to the game.

stadium_star.gif
PAGING: Texas Stadium does not have a system to page our patrons. However, if someone might need to reach you during an event at Texas Stadium, they may do so if they have your Section, Row and Seat Number. They may then call (972) 785-4000 and we will happily deliver a message to your seating location.

stadium_star.gif
FIRST AID: The first aid office is located on the concourse at Section 36.

stadium_star.gif
LOST & FOUND: The lost and found department is located in the Information office (at Section 35 on the concourse) during the game; or you may call (972) 785-4000 Monday - Friday 9:00 am-5:00 pm
stadium_star.gif
DO NOT BRING: Food or beverage of any kind; coolers, cups, bottles containers of any kind; Video Cameras; Pets (except seeing eye dogs); any type of illegal substances or weapons (including knives). </FONT>

http://www.dallascowboys.com/stadium_fanInfo.cfm

Route 66

Reaction score
I'm going to the game as well and am sitting in one of the skyboxes. Are they not air conditioned?

Irving Cowboy

The Chief
Reaction score
Rowdy said:
I'm going to the game as well and am sitting in one of the skyboxes. Are they not air conditioned?
Yes, they are air conditioned. There is even a sign in there asking that you keep the windows closed to keep the AC in.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
cowboyeric8 said:
And I have some questions if you can help me?

Can you bring food into the stadium?

Does the stadium provide cart services for the handicapped? Because I will be on crutches with a torn ACL and I was wondering.

What time is a good time for parking and to get into the stadium?

Help is appreciated, thanks if you can help.

Go Cowboys!!!

I hate you...........
icon12.gif

Seven

Reaction score
Rowdy said:

I hate you more......
icon12.gif

Route 66

Reaction score
I am sitting in the Nortel skybox. I'm just wondering also if they are located halfway up or those rooms at the top. Anyone know? I was told to park in the red parking lot. Do I have to pay to park? Do the tailgaters park anywhere or in the green?

Route 66

Reaction score
thats7 said:
I hate you more......
icon12.gif

Well, I have been a fan for over 25 years and this IS MY FIRST GAME WOOHOO! So I am happy to finally go and it's free.

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Rowdy said:
I am sitting in the Nortel skybox. I'm just wondering also if they are located halfway up or those rooms at the top. Anyone know? I was told to park in the red parking lot. Do I have to pay to park? Do the tailgaters park anywhere or in the green?

They are located at the top, if I recall correctly.

Cas2800

Reaction score
I usually go about 3 hrs early to see the players come in, warm up and get my moneys worth. The players park on the right side of the Pro shop about 100 yards away. Its kinda cool to see them drive up in all their nice cars. Before the game most of the players dont sign autographs but after the game alot of players will sign while on their way back to their cars. After the game the leave the stadium about 15 to 20 minutes after the game is over.

Seven

Reaction score
Rowdy said:
Well, I have been a fan for over 25 years and this IS MY FIRST GAME WOOHOO! So I am happy to finally go and it's free.

Outstanding!! I don't have to tell you to enjoy. You will NEVER forget it.

:starspin