I am pretty sure that it is Demarcus Ware that is making all the red zone errors.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
It has happened consistently for the last two games. Ware will line up on the weakside to have to quarterback roll to his side. As this is happening a back is running to that side as well. Ware attacks the quarterback and allows the back to roam completely free behind him as the receivers clear that side of the field.

It allowed Bush to rack up huge yardage outside of the red zone last week and make their FB look like a probowler in the red zone. This week it is the same story as Vick is scoring TDs through the air.

Bill Parcells stated in his press conference that it is a mental error being made by the same player over and over again. I may be wrong and that it is actually one of the middle backers or a safety's assignments but Ware is always the one right there on the edge that i have seen on each and every one of those plays.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
t-rock;1238195 said:
I think it is Bradie James.

I know it was James' fault on one of them. James is too slow to get out on the perimeter.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
t-rock;1238195 said:
I think it is Bradie James.
I agree with this. It was clearly James's fault last week. I didn't see the play that closely today, but as you posted earlier, it appears to be James's fault this week.

We really have no way of knowing without knowing the play call