I believe I speak for everyone ..

Scranton Tiger

Reaction score
when I say screw Ed Werder and ESPN. Feel free to add any of the other rumor mongers to the ** list.

They can all kiss my :moon:

Reaction score
Scranton Tiger;2494566 said:
when I say screw Ed Werder and ESPN. Feel free to add any of the other rumor mongers to the ** list.

They can all kiss my :moon:

Skip Bayless, ESPN as a whole. Adam Scefter. I can go on all night! Time to move on, now.

Batman

Reaction score
If we should win the Super Bowl this year, I am going to personally send Werder a thank you letter. Maybe he brought this team together. While I am still in wait and see mode, this game against the Giants was a great team effort on both sides of the ball.

Eskimo

Reaction score
Batman;2494580 said:
If we should win the Super Bowl this year, I am going to personally send Werder a thank you letter. Maybe he brought this team together. While I am still in wait and see mode, this game against the Giants was a great team effort on both sides of the ball.

We obviously can beat any team in the league on any given night. In fact, I would argue that when we lose it is really only because we beat ourselves. We should be the best team in the league on the basis of talent and ability.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
I don't think it had any effect on the team. We've been playing lights out defensively for 6 weeks. Our offense is still not performing as well as it should. If they could get rolling offensively we will waltz to the SB.

Batman

Reaction score
jobberone;2494599 said:
I don't think it had any effect on the team. We've been playing lights out defensively for 6 weeks. Our offense is still not performing as well as it should. If they could get rolling offensively we will waltz to the SB.

I am not so sure. I am thinking the crap Werder stirred up could have been a part in this team coming together and venting out any problems in the locker room and getting it behind them. I have no proof, it is just my opinion and I hope I am right. I do not think anyone expected us to win tonight, but this was a great team effort and maybe the best game played by Dallas all year.

BigDinAZ

Reaction score
I agree, screw all of ESPN..... except Trent Dilfer. He is on the Cowboys sideline.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Batman;2494628 said:
I am not so sure. I am thinking the crap Werder stirred up could have been a part in this team coming together and venting out any problems in the locker room and getting it behind them. I have no proof, it is just my opinion and I hope I am right. I do not think anyone expected us to win tonight, but this was a great team effort and maybe the best game played by Dallas all year.

Maybe but we looked the same team to me. Dominating on defense and stumbling and bumbling on offense.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
BigDinAZ;2494721 said:
I agree, screw all of ESPN..... except Trent Dilfer. He is on the Cowboys sideline.
I guess you didn't see his performance on Sportscenter tonight.

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
Eskimo;2494591 said:
We obviously can beat any team in the league on any given night. In fact, I would argue that when we lose it is really only because we beat ourselves. We should be the best team in the league on the basis of talent and ability.

Agree completely. But thats part of being a good team is not making mistakes.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Batman;2494628 said:

I believe Werder was closer to the truth than Cowboys fans want to admit.
Having said that, his report couldn't have come at a better time. This team needs and Us vs. The World mentality.

It needs a rallying point.

And having more psychological/bulletin board material to go along with the desperation of having to win out to ensure a playoff spot is all good if it leads to wins.

So Go Cowboys Go. Use all the fuel from this week to propel you into the playoffs and beyond. :D