I blame Parcells

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Its his fault we lost today. He gets all the credit for todays game :)

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
stupid Jerry took so long to find a head coach, he's still holding us back!

btw, blame me guys, I broke my Cowboy's Christmas ornament on Friday night :(

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
The funny thing is, it sounds beyond ridiculous to place blame on Parcells for this game. Yet, if we had won, undoubtedly many would think he deserved credit.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
theogt;1839379 said:
The funny thing is, it sounds beyond ridiculous to place blame on Parcells for this game. Yet, if we had won, undoubtedly many would think he deserved credit.

:hammer:

I have seen media people and posters on this board give him credit for our wins, So I damn well want to hear these same people blame him for todays failure

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
theogt;1839379 said:

I think the whole argument is ridiculous myself

yet I drag myself into it every time

LowTech

the most important member
Reaction score
theogt;1839379 said:

Kinda makes you want to go.......hmmmmmmmmm

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
theogt;1839379 said:

Didnt you see Julius running like a robot? :lmao2:

Big Dakota

Reaction score
theogt;1839379 said:

:D Yes yes!

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
I'll be the one to say it (and I'm being completely serious when I do).

I've criticized Parcells in the past, but I'm the first to say he would not have lost this game today. This was his kind of game. He would've recognized Romo's struggles, and pounded Barber during the fourth quarter. He would not have let second and 7 in Eagle territory become third and 18.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
ScipioCowboy;1839429 said:
I'll be the one to say it (and I'm being completely serious when I do).

I've criticized Parcells in the past, but I'm the first to say he would not have lost this game today. This was his kind of game. He would've recognized Romo's struggles, and pounded Barber during the fourth quarter. He would not have let second and 7 in Eagle territory become third and 18.

I can see that. There are times when it's good to pound the ball and control the clock. One of those times being when your QB couldn't hit the ocean.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
I think a parcells plan that featured ball control and running play after running play would have won the game today.

Instead, Boy Wonder dials up pass after pass and even has the nerve to try and use play action at times.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
Thehoofbite;1839435 said:
I think a parcells plan that featured ball control and running play after running play would have won the game today.

Instead, Boy Wonder dials up pass after pass and even has the nerve to try and use play action at times.

As much pub as the Patriots get, we show a lot of the same weaknesses. Some interior LB speed issues, a secondary that can be beat if you block their pass rush, and a pass happy offense that can't seem to run it when they absolutely have to.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;1839354 said:
stupid Jerry took so long to find a head coach, he's still holding us back!

btw, blame me guys, I broke my Cowboy's Christmas ornament on Friday night :(

in the great words of kyle broblowski (
KyleSouthPark.gif
)
"You bastid!"

;) how you been summer?

the kid 05

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;1839450 said:
pretty fair, you?

doin good schools over for winter break and winter decided to rear her ugly head and drop 10 inches on us in IL...i hate the mid-west

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
I wonder if Key will give Parcells partial blame for our 2 losses this season.

Its only fair, right?

the kid 05

Reaction score
smarta5150;1839457 said:
I wonder if Key will give Parcells partial blame for our 2 losses this season.

Its only fair, right?

conventional wisdom says yes