I can not get over Julius Jones... this has to be the year!

locked&loaded

Reaction score
just look at his pictures he looks huge, then they show him breaking through our D line. hes going to tear it up this year, i know it.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
locked&loaded said:
just look at his pictures he looks huge, then they show him breaking through our D line. hes going to tear it up this year, i know it.

Wow! He looks great!

:confused:

Where's the pic???

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
Yeah he looks good in pictures but how does he look in the shower? :D

:nervous: ummm... not that there is anything wrong with that...

jcblanco22

Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
Yeah he looks good in pictures but how does he look in the shower? :D

:laugh2: Nice dig on that Jerry-Sam Donaldson interview in '89. That is still one of Jerry's most unexplainable quotes ever.

CowboyWay

If Coach would have put me in, we'd a won State
Reaction score
As much as I hope he has an incredible year, lets not kid ourselves. The O-line is going to have to lead the way.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
kobe2jail said:
As much as I hope he has an incredible year, lets not kid ourselves. The O-line is going to have to lead the way.
According to BP, the defense is usually dominating at this point in camp, but so far the running game has come out on top.

StarAmongStars

Reaction score
locked&loaded said:

Better hope so....especially if parcells really plans on running the ball a majority of the time.

Reaction score
locked&loaded said:

Umm where's the pics??