I can see for Miles and Miles

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
I have to say. What a treat.

To get a player like that. Undrafted. Groom him, spending the last couple of years with same QB.

Its great to see an "electric" player like that again.

Defenses will really have to start keeping that safety over the top. Our running game will get even better AND without those extra players in the box our pass protection should improve.
Thanks Miles.

I can see for Miles and Miles.... I can see for Miles and Miles :D

On a side: Roy Williams will be fine. That slant that he and Romo hooked up on. THAT will be perfected JUST IN TIME. In the 2nd half of the season.
We know he can catch. He seems to be pressing a little. That in combination with he and Romo not sync'd up yet.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
YoMick;3036793 said:
I have to say. What a treat.

To get a player like that. Undrafted. Groom him, spending the last couple of years with same QB.

Its great to see an "electric" player like that again.

Defenses will really have to start keeping that safety over the top. Our running game will get even better AND without those extra players in the box our pass protection should improve.
Thanks Miles.

I can see for Miles and Miles.... I can see for Miles and Miles :D

On a side: Roy Williams will be fine. That slant that he and Romo hooked up on. THAT will be perfected JUST IN TIME. In the 2nd half of the season.
We know he can catch. He seems to be pressing a little. That in combination with he and Romo not sync'd up yet.

I LOVE the title of this thread......and it is 100 percent dead on!

GO COWBOYS!

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Smiles Austin is the man. Just when I was afraid none of the receivers would step up, BOOM!!! Austin took off against KC, then showed it was no fluke against ATL. How many of you think he would've scored a 3rd TD is he hadn't lost that ball out of bounds? It looked like the defenders had an angle on him, but he is so elusive, you never know.

superpunk

Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;3036829 said:
Smiles Austin

:D

How many of you think he would've scored a 3rd TD is he hadn't lost that ball out of bounds? It looked like the defenders had an angle on him, but he is so elusive, you never know.
Nah. Three defenders had an angle on him. He's no Buehler.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
That video of him on the sidelines with the biggest smile I've ever seen was awesome. How can you not pull for that kid?

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
It really is amazing. The possibilities of what could happen with 2 undrafted SuperStars that were groomed in Dallas. Maybe thats why Romo and Austin connect so well or one of the reasons anyways....

1. both undrafted
2. both groomed over 3-4 years
3. playing on same time WITHOUT spotlight for some time THEN transfering that into REAL GAMES

Smiles Austin
Austin Powers (the Cowboys)

hehehe... I love this stuff

Avenging Hayseed

Interwebs fooseball expert
Reaction score
Your dead on Mick. Ive had my eye on Miles for quite sometime now. Being a draftnik I was pretty excited when we signed him as a priority free agent. He was listed in a couple of the better draft guides that year as a SUPERSLEEPER. So was Romo when he came out. Miles was a guy that ALWAYS had the physical attributes of a top line w.r when it comes to size/speed/strength, and leaping ability. Its just that coming from such a small school with inferior competition he really had to LEARN to be an NFL wide receiver. Had to be groomed. We are now seeing the payoff of the investment the team has made in him. Two undrafted free agents ending up being front line starters on offense...WOW!!! If Miles keeps going the way he is thats no pipedream. Looks like lightning has struck TWICE on the same team.

BehindEnemyLinez

Optimist Prime
Reaction score
I'm ecstatic that Austin is blooming into what so many wanted him to be this past offseason. He has better hands than I expected and his ability to create YAC has him putting up monster numbers. I suspect he'll begin to draw safety help from our future opponents and maybe that's when 11 & 84 begin to have better games...not to mention re-establishing our running game that's been absent the past few games.