CFZ I can’t get a feel on this one

Status
Not open for further replies.

XXLMike

Reaction score
My magical powers of reverse psychology are under the weather this week maybe due to the storms.

Whatever the causes, I’m not feeling 100% good about this one and I’m also not feeling as nervous as I was against the Giants.

However, we have some dark clouds hanging over our heads as we come into this game. Our center is hurting. I see running up the middle pass blocking up the middle Dak, reading pressure of the middle as a huge issue in today’s matchup.
If I’m the Cardinals, I’m blitzing every other day straight up the center.

They’re gonna go right at Bland and they’re gonna go right at J Lewis. I think Bland is up to the task. I’m not so sure about Lewis. He’s awfully small.
I know very little about the guy we got from Miami.

Cee Dee Lamb had a physical performance last week - took a lot of heavy hits - we need another target to step up. I have no faith in Michael Gallup, nor do I understand why he’s on the team.

Tony Pollard‘s lack of burst will become a heavy discussion point if he averages 2.9 again this week. Red Flags people.

This won’t be an easy one. Arizona could very easily be 2-0.

Buckle up

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
My magical powers of reverse psychology are under the weather this week maybe due to the storms.

Whatever the causes, I’m not feeling 100% good about this one and I’m also not feeling as nervous as I was against the Giants.

However, we have some dark clouds hanging over our heads as we come into this game. Our center is hurting. I see running up the middle pass blocking up the middle Dak, reading pressure of the middle as a huge issue in today’s matchup.

They’re gonna go right at Bland and they’re gonna go right at J Lewis. I think Bland is up to the task. I’m not so sure about Lewis. He’s awfully small.

Cee Dee Lamb had a physical performance last week - took a lot of heavy hits - we need another target to step up. I have no faith in Michael Gallup, nor do I understand why he’s on the team.

Tony Pollard‘s lack of burst will become a heavy discussion point if he averages 2.9 again this week. Red Flags people.

Buckle up
Need a tissue?

Ekspozed

Reaction score
Dude, worrying about the Cardinals? Come on man, do you not know this team?

If this was the SF game, or maybe even PHI, sure. But come on man, being scared as a fan of the 2023 Cardinals is ridiculous.
Right lol

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’m not feeling 100% good about this one
tenor.gif

kskboys

Reaction score
Dude, worrying about the Cardinals? Come on man, do you not know this team?

If this was the SF game, or maybe even PHI, sure. But come on man, being scared as a fan of the 2023 Cardinals is ridiculous.
Seriously, even the Cards know that they're rebuilding and are not very good right now.

Big_D

Reaction score
Buckle up? lol

Pollard faced one of the best defensive fronts in football. Josh Jacobs last week had -2 yards on 9 carries. Every RB has a bad day. The hand wringing over that 2.9 stat is laughable.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
I just got online and haven't perused the Fan Zone much, but has there been no Quad Plat Guarantee yet? If there hasn't I might be a tiny bit worried, but if there has you can bet the farm.

rambo2

Reaction score

Buckle up
Your feel in the past has been a little off.

The Natural

Reaction score
It’s not 7 on 7. Dobbs isnt going to have time to sit back and hunt any DB

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score

Buckle up

I'm so sorry you feel this way. Hey, how is the dog? Do you have a cat? You really need to go throw away all that spoiled food out of your refrigerator, you will feel so much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.