I don’t want a participation trophy. I want a damn Super Bowl!

CowboysFever1973

Reaction score
I don’t care what Micah Parsons has to say about his teammate!! This new generation reeks of wanting to hand out participation trophies instead of actually wanting to take home the gold. The Eagles got one on us and this team should be angry!! Micah should be in that locker room and should be telling Dak and Steele that enough is enough! He shouldn’t be telling Dak that he was the best player on the field!!!!!!! Where is the intensity? Anyone else over 45 will understand what I’m saying! If I was head coach of the Cowboys I would be leading with an iron fist. I would actually show this team what it means to want that championship!!

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
The lemmings will tell you to just enjoy the ride.

CCBoy

Reaction score
So would all fans for 31 other teams. Sport is a tough warden in achievement. Some who claim to be fans think their only recourse is to open their pie holes and complain...you earn your own displeasure and work hard to achieve just that....now go ahead and take that next step of complaining... :popcorn:

CCBoy

Reaction score
I don’t care what Micah Parsons has to say about his teammate!! This new generation reeks of wanting to hand out participation trophies instead of actually wanting to take home the gold. The Eagles got one on us and this team should be angry!! Micah should be in that locker room and should be telling Dak and Steele that enough is enough! He shouldn’t be telling Dak that he was the best player on the field!!!!!!! Where is the intensity? Anyone else over 45 will understand what I’m saying! If I was head coach of the Cowboys I would be leading with an iron fist. I would actually show this team what it means to want that championship!!
Go ahead and demand one's own way into leadership and see just how fast that goal is then achieved....they are still very much on track for achievement and winning the distance race instead.