I done losted up all my moneys on this team!!

leotisbrown

Half Fast Analysis
Reaction score
How we lose this stupid game against inferior team of Giants!!

HOW!!?? Did Eli Manning and crazy Coach Cocklin really beat on us to a smithering pulpings!!??

NOOOOOO!!!

I must be hasing me a live dream with no wakings up from like a twilight zone story gone hay wired.

I pinch myself but still no wakings. ARRRRGHHH!
NO NO NO NO NO!! It for true!

I am sick upon the stomac with heavy heaving hot vomit trying to get out but I keep swallowing to keep it down as long as it can but then Craytons droppy balls keep slapping me in the face with shame of humiliation and the vomit stench heaves out hard and low.

Worst of all is all the moneys I losted betting my belief in this team. I may has to leave and go into hidings before they come looking to hurt Leotis for not paid gambling debtings.

:bang2: :bang2: :bang2:

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LET THIS JUST BE A BAD DREAM!:(

BulletBob

The Godfather
Reaction score
leotisbrown;1900277 said:

HOW!!?? Did Eli Manning and crazy Coach Cocklin really beat on us to a smithering pulpings!!??

NOOOOOO!!!

I must be hasing me a live dream with no wakings up from like a twilight zone story gone hay wired.

I am sick upon the stomac with heavy heaving hot vomit trying to get out but I keep swallowing to keep it down as long as it can but then Craytons droppy balls keep slapping me in the face with shame of humiliation and the vomit stench heaves out hard and low.

Worst of all is all the moneys I losted betting my belief in this team. I may has to leave and go into hidings before they come looking to hurt Leotis for not paid gambling debtings.

That's funny stuff right there!

Definitely needed!

:lmao2:

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Thanks, Leotis. If ever there was a time for some comic relief, this is it. Where is Superpunk when we need him?

khiladi

Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;1900419 said:
Thanks, Leotis. If ever there was a time for some comic relief, this is it. Where is Superpunk when we need him?

Wondering how Norv won.. Damn, he drew up a damn good offensive game-plan...

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
leotisbrown;1900277 said:

NOOOOOO!!!

Leotis! Thank you for making me laugh! :lmao2: After this ridiculous showing I really needed it.

rathalarge

Reaction score
Big Dakota;1900491 said:
Read the thread. You're the only idiot that doesn't get it.
Oh, I see! But an idiot? I'm upset the 'Boys lost, the thread is real cool, but why call me out of my name dude?

Big Country

Rolling Thunder
Reaction score
I done losted up sum muneyz too G...

MFERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sheyatt, I'm still confounded and dumfoundit 2 !!!!!!!!!!!

Freakin, December curse extended!!!