I don't dislike Gurode but...

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
... what the heck was that?

Duh, look at the pretty ball on the ground??

Maybe he would have jumped on it if it was a pizza?

Like I said, no dislike for the guy but between his botched snaps from center and things like that... he epitomizes this teams lackadaisical approach.

With all that said.... Its not too late... there is still time. We are 4-2... not 2-4 or 0-6(Bengals).

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Gurode has definitely played better games than yesterday. From the lack of ability to snap the ball silently to getting blasted by his line assignment. He definitely has looked better. :bang2:

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
I've been having my doubts about his mental capacity. Romo looks disgusted half the time because Gurode still hasn't solved his snap problems, and obviously doesn't have much of a football IQ to stare at a loose ball people are diving for.

Not sure if that was the reason T.O. chewed him out, but I thought o-line was going to be the one facet of the game I didn't have to worry about this year.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Bleu Star;2333036 said:
Gurode has definitely played better games than yesterday. From the lack of ability to snap the ball silently to getting blasted by his line assignment. He definitely has looked better. :bang2:

The entire group was bad yesterday.

Proctor probably had the best game between all of them.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
The whole O-Line looked like crap. They got manhandled by the Cards front. That shouldn't happen.

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
CATCH17;2333041 said:
The entire group was bad yesterday.

Proctor probably had the best game between all of them.

Now that might have been the dumbest thing I've read all morning. Proctor was routinely beaten, watching him pull was hilarious.

The whole group played poorly, but to say that Proctor played the best is again, the dumbest **** I've read all morning.

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
Proctor is BARELY a backup. You do not EVER want him playing. We are the Dallas Cowboys. We play in a SUper BOwl atmosphere every SUnday. We essentially have to be 2 deep everywhere...because we cannot afford to have play drop off when starters get injured. We don't have ONE backup OL that is worth a damn

BehindEnemyLinez

Optimist Prime
Reaction score
The o-line was sleepwalking yesterday! I had thought it would've been their BEST game of the season just because of Bigg's return to the desert! I can only hope that it was an aberration and not the beginning of a trend because w/out our maulers up front performing well we won't have a chance!

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
GoinForSix;2333055 said:
Now that might have been the dumbest thing I've read all morning. Proctor was routinely beaten, watching him pull was hilarious.

The whole group played poorly, but to say that Proctor played the best is again, the dumbest **** I've read all morning.

lol sorry geez.

But I could say any one of those guys and you could write this same post with a different name.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
The bottom line is our O line was beyond terrible yesterday. Every damn one of them. Penalties, piss-poor blocking, no enthusiasm, letting Romo get killed repeatedly. Just no excuse for it. While no one really played great (with the exception of Barber), we primarily lost this game because of the poor O line play.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The entire O-line had their issues yesterday. And I'm not going to defend Gurode's play. But that was easily his worst game of the year that included the snap that Romo bobbled over his head and the play Gurode wouldn't snap the ball. But so far this year I think he has been fairly solid.

Clearly someone needs to get in our O-line's face and get them motivated as a group. We will be playing a very motivated Ram team next week on the road after their huge W yesterday.

superpunk

Reaction score
I was heavily not in favor of re-signing Gurode when he came up for his money. I felt his entire worth was inflated simply because he got alot of "face time" by being stomped by Haynesworth. Of course we had noone to replace him, even if he is vastly overrated, so I guess our hand was forced and if you look at it now his contract isn't too bad.

Oh well.