I don't like the fact tha Romo Audibled out..

aikemirv

Reaction score
of 10-14 running plays but before I get down on him for that I would like to know the success rate of those audible outs.

Like Garrett said in Hard Knocks - we are not going to make the excuse that they are in 8 man fronts!

We needed to run the ball more!

Boysboy

Reaction score
aikemirv;2298501 said:
of 10-14 running plays but before I get down on him for that I would like to know the success rate of those audible outs.

Like Garrett said in Hard Knocks - we are not going to make the excuse that they are in 8 man fronts!

It was just a VERY off game by all involved. Poor game plan, sloppy play(no, it had nothing to do with trying to force it into TO too much-part of it was b/c Romo was rushed and had to get rid of his throws early), etc, etc.

This is why teams don't go undefeated-it's a marathon season, sometimes the gas tank will be empty.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
You can not put all the blame on Romo. The line and the coach said he made the correct pre snap reads and changed the play accordingly.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
viman96;2298577 said:
You can not put all the blame on Romo. The line and the coach said he made the correct pre snap reads and changed the play accordingly.

How is that different from any of the other times they've refused to allow players to take responsibility for something they did wrong?

They may talk about it in private, but this staff will never say anyone, much less the star QB, screwed up.

aikemirv

Reaction score
viman96;2298577 said:

I was not blaming him. I wanted to know just what you told me!

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
aikemirv;2298501 said:

I heard they were sending 2 plays to Romo and he would change the plays depending on if they were 8 man in the box or not.