I DON'T want to go to G.Bay in Dec....

newlander

Reaction score
which makes the game against them in a couple weeks pretty huge. They've been getting by crappy teams all year but I must say they throttled a decent Minny team today. God I thought we exercised the Favre demon long ago................:eek:

Little Jr

Reaction score
newlander;1759630 said:
which makes the game against them in a couple weeks pretty huge. They've been getting by crappy teams all year but I must say they throttled a decent Minny team today. God I thought we exercised the Favre demon long ago................:eek:

Actually it would be late Jan. But I hear you. I dont either.

links18

Reaction score
Amazing that we are 8-1 and STILL in a tough fight for home field advantage. its not just the GB game, we are going to have to match them game for game. They don't have NE on their schedule........

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Brett Favre's exploits in the freezing cold and mud are well documented. He is one of the greatest bad weather quarterbacks of all time. However, even Favre needed a good ground game to win in January at Lambeau Field. The Packers rushed for over 200 yards against the Panthers in the '96 NFC Title game.

So let me ask you this: In the slush and freezing rain of Lambeau field, who do you trust more: Ryan Grant and the Packer O-line, or Marion Barber and the Cowboy O-line?

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
I have no idea what is going to happen, I like that packers team and I think they are very good.

If we were to keep playing well and had to go there for an nfc championship, can you imagine the storyline of Romo going home to play Brett Favre in lambeau for the nfc title?

The ratings would be twice as good as any super bowl matchup.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Let's just concentrate on Washington. Baby steps, people.

2much2soon

Reaction score
I imagine Romo has played in some bad weather in his day, considering he grew up in Wisconsin and went to college somewhere in the neighborhood of a few hundred miles south of GB.

PullMyFinger

Old Fashioned
Reaction score
ScipioCowboy;1759694 said:
Brett Favre's exploits in the freezing cold and mud are well documented. He is one of the greatest bad weather quarterbacks of all time. However, even Favre needed a good ground game to win in January at Lambeau Field. The Packers rushed for over 200 yards against the Panthers in the '96 NFC Title game.

So let me ask you this: In the slush and freezing rain of Lambeau field, who do you trust more: Ryan Grant and the Packer O-line, or Marion Barber and the Cowboy O-line?

And Barber is prob used to it, playing for Minnesota.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
bbgun;1759702 said:
Let's just concentrate on Washington. Baby steps, people.

Let's just concentrate on Washington? You do realize that no amount of concentration a fan has on the Cowboy's next opponent actually affects the team, right?

The players need to concentrate, we can look all the way ahead to the year 2132 if we want.

Me, I'm not too worried about Green Bay just yet, we are nothing like the Vikings, but I will give Green Bay's defense credit, they are young and quick, just like our defense.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
No, you want to be at home throughout the Playoffs but I wouldn't mind going to Green Bay as it has not been the "home field advantage" it use to be.

Folks, Green Bay is for real but right now we have a chance to dispose of the filthy Commanders.

Speaking of the Packers, I wonder how many people will not be able to see this Mega-Game on TV because it is on the NFL Network?

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
mickgreen58;1760490 said:
No, you want to be at home throughout the Playoffs but I wouldn't mind going to Green Bay as it has not been the "home field advantage" it use to be.

Folks, Green Bay is for real but right now we have a chance to dispose of the filthy Commanders.

Speaking of the Packers, I wonder how many people will not be able to see this Mega-Game on TV because it is on the NFL Network?

Lots. I won't be able to watch it at home since Time Warner is run by jerks.

Doomsday101

Reaction score

It would be a home coming from Romo who grew up around the GB area but of course you want the home field though out the playoffs and more importantly the bye week during wildcard weekend.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
I'd rather play Green Bay in Dallas in the playoffs

We all know how well that turned out in 93 94 and 95

EastDallasCowboy

Reaction score

That game will be a windfall for Sports Bars nationwide....

GoBigD

Reaction score
this will be one of those times im gonna have to hook my pc up to my tv and watch the game online. nothing is going to stop me from getting my regular cowboys dosage :)

Big Dakota

Reaction score
newlander;1759630 said:

OMG is SOOOOOOOOOOOO Want to go to GB in January:D I have a very selfish reason though. My buddy's step dad has 4 Packer season tickets and he'll give him 2 PO tickets if we play in LF. He and i can drive over from South Dakota, so yes, i'd LOVE to have the chance to take in an NFC championship game.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Big Dakota;1762860 said:
OMG is SOOOOOOOOOOOO Want to go to GB in January:D I have a very selfish reason though. My buddy's step dad has 4 season tickets and he'll give him 2 if we play in LF. He and i can drive over from South Dakota, so yes, i'd LOVE to have the chance to take in an NFC championship game.

i would be so jealous of you man. I am still bummed I missed out on the 04 game up there!

chinch

No Quarter
Reaction score
newlander;1759630 said:
@ GB wouldn't bother me at all.

i like the way the boys play on the Road vs home actually, and the away fans, while fewer in number seem more into the game than what they get at home.