I feel a video coming on

JDSmith

Reaction score
Since people always jump the gun anyway and some are talking about drafting already, if our D plays the way I expect it to I feel a video coming on. It already has a title, now we just need a D and a song. I think the D will take care of itself.

WMD - Weapons of Mass D

Roy Williams
Keith Davis
Demarcus Ware
and for the M we've got Marcus Spears

We'll include Dat Nguyen (and it is said like Win) because of the D, but I'm thinking of heavy hitters for the video.

hmmmmmmm

Now, does anyone know a song with "weapons of mass destruction" in the lyrics?? Oh yeah, and how do I get a copyright or whatever on Weapons of Mass D so that I can make Tshirts and get rich off our success?

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
JDSmith said:
Since people always jump the gun anyway and some are talking about drafting already, if our D plays the way I expect it to I feel a video coming on. It already has a title, now we just need a D and a song. I think the D will take care of itself.

WMD - Weapons of Mass D

Roy Williams
Keith Davis
Demarcus Ware

We'll include Dat Nguyen (and it is said like Win) because of the D, but I'm thinking of heavy hitters for the video.

hmmmmmmm

Now, does anyone know a song with "weapons of mass destruction" in the lyrics?? Oh yeah, and how do I get a copyright or whatever on Weapons of Mass D so that I can make Tshirts and get rich off our success?

Awesome idea for a video.
Should be plenty of hits to choose from and be appendable as season wears on so that you can get 10 to 15 minutes worth every few weeks to a full length hour or so dvd to market.

Mosh by Eminem has weapon of mass destruction in the lyrics. I am sure there are more but thats the one I know off the top of my head.

Arch Stanton

it was the grave marked unknown right beside
Reaction score
JDSmith said:

WMD - Weapons of Mass D

Roy Williams
Keith Davis
Demarcus Ware

hmmmmmmm

O.K. It doesn't have WMD in its lyrics, but I always thought Silver Machine by Hawkwind might just make a good track for one of your videos. Takes me back a bit.