I feel it.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
I can feel the love on the board today and it feels great! We're 3-0 and we just absolutely TRUCKED the previously insurmountable Chicago Bears! The Defense is still a work in progress. After all, we did have Rex Grossman in our corner rooting for us all night long. However, I think Wade, Jason, and company are doing any absolutely incredible job getting this team prepared week in and week out. JJ looked a little less robotic last night (actually looked good) and Barber was his usual beastly self.

You know what begins to start happening when a team hits 3-0? The team begins to wholeheartedly buy into whatever it is Wade is selling. If there were any guys doubting Wade prior to this game you can rest assured they are firmly entrenched in a seat on the bus. The guys are buying into it and it's only going to get better from here folks. Terrell is a man.

Who said we weren't America's Team? Shame on their ill informed souls. :starspin

1fisher

Reaction score
.......... I feel it too.... and I'm about to fart! That quiznos sub was mmmm mmmm mmmm mmm toasty!

You're right... things are definitely good in Cowboy land!:star:

DCfaninDC

Reaction score
Easy there Steve, we only bea the Bears....listen to me, ONLY the Bears. Holly s**t man, we are 3-0 and beat what supposedly is the best team in the NFC. The offense is clicking now and we need the D to jump aboard and start showing what they have.

Deep_Freeze

Reaction score
Bleu Star;1667510 said:
Who said we weren't America's Team? Shame on their ill informed souls. :starspin

You reminded me of talking to my cousin this morning, who is a Rams fan. He said before we got rid of Jimmy, when we were America's Team, he was ok with us.

After I made fun of him about the "were" for a while, he wanted to talk about college football.

Haley94

Reaction score
I feel it too!! Having a great day so far. Extra bounce in my step.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Hostile;1667537 said:
Careful, you'll go blind.

:lmao2:

My boss is a Bears fan too. If you could have only seen the sheepish look on his face this morning. Priceless!

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Haley94;1667538 said:
I feel it too!! Having a great day so far. Extra bounce in my step.

LOL... you said it...

-----------------
Can you dig it
Whooo-oooh, yeah
I can dig it, he can dig it
She can dig it, we can dig it
They can dig it, you can dig it
Oh, let’s dig it
Can you dig it, baby
I can dig it, he can dig it
She can dig it, we can dig it
They can dig it, you can dig it
Oh, let’s dig it
Can you dig it, baby

fortdick

Reaction score
Bleu Star;1667510 said:
The Defense is still a work in progress. After all, we did have Rex Grossman in our corner rooting for us all night long.

Or, maybe, we just beat a good QB and made him look bad doing it!

All this talk about how bad Grossman is, how about the possibility that our defense is that good?

IT is easier to say that Wrecks gave the game away then to admit we are that much better than what was considered the best the NFC had to offer.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
fortdick;1667550 said:
Or, maybe, we just beat a good QB and made him look bad doing it!

All this talk about how bad Grossman is, how about the possibility that our defense is that good?

IT is easier to say that Wrecks gave the game away then to admit we are that much better than what was considered the best the NFC had to offer.

On this day you will get no argument from me. The defense is definitely improving. Hopefully they don't drug test AH. :D

zeromaster

Reaction score
1fisher;1667521 said:
.......... I feel it too.... and I'm about to fart! That quiznos sub was mmmm mmmm mmmm mmm toasty!
Thank you for that Lysol moment... :D