I figure Austin might get cut..

Deep_Freeze

Reaction score
when all these guys who have been released clears waivers. I figure we will use his spot to pick up someone.

Course a trade with Kenyon Coleman involved isn't out the question. I just think we will make some more adjustments to this roster soon.

What you think?

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
He's holding the weakest spot on the roster, followed closely by Kenyon Coleman.

sago1

Reaction score
So why not keep Pettiti & Boiman; we could have cut them later if another player we interested in becomes available. Just very surprised that Pettiti and Boiman cut but we keep K.Coleman and Austin. Can see that Coleman might be trade bait but don't see Austin contributing much. Geez, Rector & Hurd will be lucky to get any playing time at WR; don't expect Austin to even be active.

Deep_Freeze

Reaction score
Yeah, I figure he needs to hold his breath for the next couple of days.

ddh33

Reaction score
I think Ratliff may end up moving back inside. Hatcher has shown glimpses, and Coleman is actually a very solid player. If Ratliff could move back inside, it would help the team.

Deep_Freeze

Reaction score
sago1 said:
So why not keep Pettiti & Boiman; we could have cut them later if another player we interested in becomes available. Just very surprised that Pettiti and Boiman cut but we keep K.Coleman and Austin. Can see that Coleman might be trade bait but don't see Austin contributing much. Geez, Rector & Hurd will be lucky to get any playing time at WR; don't expect Austin to even be active.

One thing, Austin is cheaper. The almighty dollar rules.