I give up on free-agency

Torturedcowboysfan

Reaction score
Mathieu went to the Texans. Nobody we sign will be impactful, so lets just hope we continue to draft well.

ICP

Reaction score
Yeah, I guess if there's a silver lining it's that they haven't wasted money on any clowns like Carrol and the other bums they signed last year. Then again, there's still time.

vicjagger

Reaction score
Frederick's contracts already been restructured $$ are there when we need it.
That's correct. That brings them back up to about 8 million. The majority of that will be needed for draft picks and IR, so they will not be signing anyone of note until they do more restructuring, and their first priority will be Zach Martin.

BTW, that restructure brought them from 32nd all the way up to 30th.

Last edited:

Leedscowboy

Reaction score
That's correct. That brings them back up to about 8 million. The majority of that will be needed for draft picks and IR, so they will not be signing anyone of note until they do more restructuring, and their first priority will be Zach Martin.

We dont need to sign rookies until July, which will give us plenty of time to get Martins deal done, and free up another $4.5m, plus any other restructures.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score

rookies only need 2m in space

CCBoy

Reaction score
It’s slowly dawning on people how the Cowboys operate.

I just wish that the head shed would reflect improvements in situational football for fans to learn from as well...that's still in a decade imbalance.

kskboys

Reaction score
Then your expectations were wrong.

Which of those overpaid FA's did you think the Cowboys were going to sign?

FA has only been 4 days long. Training camp doesn't start for 4 months.
That's about what I was thinking.

I was happy we didn't sign any of these overpriced hacks. That would've been just more kicking the can down the road.