I got a Tony Romo jersey for Christmas

EndGame

Reaction score
I was so happy when I opened that box. I beamed about it all day. My wife, the non-sports fan, knew enough to get me a new Tony Romo jersey. I wore it while watching tonight's game and I'm not sure I'll want to put it back on. That was a pathetic effort in all facets of the game .. defense, offense, special teams, and (perhaps most of all) coaching.

Ugh. I might just barf on this jersey before going to bed tonight.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
EndGame;1259766 said:
I was so happy when I opened that box. I beamed about it all day. My wife, the non-sports fan, knew enough to get me a new Tony Romo jersey. I wore it while watching tonight's game and I'm not sure I'll want to put it back on. That was a pathetic effort in all facets of the game .. defense, offense, special teams, and (perhaps most of all) coaching.

Ugh. I might just barf on this jersey before going to bed tonight.

Carrie Underwood looks like she wouldn't mind getting under a Romo jersey. Maybe you can give it to her?

EndGame

Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;1259771 said:
Carrie Underwood looks like she wouldn't mind getting under a Romo jersey.
That's not going to make me feel better ... unless I'm wearing the jersey when she gets under it.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Slammin Bran 23;1259782 said:
Carrie Underwood is hot.

yeah she is but Romo shouldn't have been scamming her before the game, at least not on the field. He was probably dreaming of her riding a Cowboy throughout the game.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
We just got rid of the Jessica Simpson nonsense and now we have to endure the Underwood rumors. Give me a break already.

Clarkson

Wonderboyromo
Reaction score
bbgun;1259841 said:
We just got rid of the Jessica Simpson nonsense and now we have to endure the Underwood rumors. Give me a break already.

is the guy not allowed to date because he is our QB? it's not his fault his personal life is being put under a micro-scope.