I gotta learn to not trust the media

Texas_Pete

Reaction score
I haven't seen or read about much positive interactions between Tony and Dak - all year. This led me to think Tony might be getting a little bitter. That couldn't be FURTHER from the truth:

Dak throws his 1st INT... Who's there for him ? Tony! I didn't see this on TV. The media makes me sick!

ghst187

Reaction score
24/7 news and sports have ruined the journalistic integrity, they have to create news.

And why on earth we need BSPN to now start covering regular news and social issues is beyond me.

landroverking

Reaction score
I haven't seen or read about much positive interactions between Tony and Dak - all year. This led me to think Tony might be getting a little bitter. That couldn't be FURTHER from the truth:

Dak throws his 1st INT... Who's there for him ? Tony! I didn't see this on TV. The media makes me sick!

Romo the next QB coach for the Cowboys if he wants it.
I hope it's after next year and SB ring even if it's as a backup.

haleyrules

Reaction score

If Tony was bitter, and I am not saying he is, it would be understandable. Anybody would want to keep the high provile, prestgeous job of QB for Americas team.