I hate Commanders week...

AMERICAS_FAN

Reaction score
Let's lay down some wood!

http://i.a.cnn.net/si/multimedia/photo_gallery/2005/12/15/gallery.oldrivals/cowboys-Commanders.jpg

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
We should easily hang 50 on these losers but you never know what will happen...

parchy

Reaction score
Gah, we are going to kick some Commanders behind this weekend.

parchy

Reaction score
This ain't last year, trickdaddy. No worries.

You say 50, I say 60. No BS facemask call on Sean Taylor is going to save them from their beating this year.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
It's like a bye week. We might even rest Tony this week.

parchy

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;1759492 said:
we might even try Stanback at QB

I just got off the horn with Wade. He asked me if my arm was ready to go for this weekend.

I told him to wait a minute while I got my kid brother for him.

Reaction score
cowboys_redskins.jpg

:skins:

Joe a Cowboys fan

Reaction score
No such a thing guys. In 1989 the Boys had one win, ultimately against the Superbowl Champion redskinz. Never ever think a game will be a blow out or Dallas can take a day off. Every NFC game is important and wining the NFC East is but a start. I would much rather the first post season game went through Dallas myself. (%

AMERICAS_FAN

Reaction score
Joe a Cowboys fan;1759516 said:
No such a thing guys. In 1989 the Boys had one win, ultimately against the Superbowl Champion redskinz. Never ever think a game will be a blow out or Dallas can take a day off. Every NFC game is important and wining the NFC East is but a start. I would much rather the first post season game went through Dallas myself. (%

I agree. I see these Commanders like I did the Giants. I don't see a team that can measure up to Dallas, but they've been winning enough to believe they do - and that can be a factor. I think the key for Dallas is to limit the penalties and mental mistakes. If they do, they'll easily win. But if they take this game lightly, mistakes will happen, penalties will happen, and they may just let the Commanders hang around and threaten. The key for this game will be to prepare well, go in with a sense of urgency, take the lead early, rest starters in the 4th Qtr, give backups some reps, and get out with a win. That should be the focus.

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
Joe a Cowboys fan;1759516 said:

Not to burst your bubble or anything but the Commanders didn't win the SB after the 1989 season, that was the 49ERs.

The Commanders went 10-6 that year and missed the playoffs thanks to our lone win that season!

The Niners won in 1989, the Giants in 1990, and the Commanders in 1991. You know who won it after that... :star: