I hate to go back to the past, BUT...

BoysRule2

Benched
Reaction score
WHERE was this game plan we saw on Sun night against the Eagles LAST xmas(and for that matter, pretty much all throughout Reid's tenure)?

What really made this win SWEET was 1) Attacking Jim Johnson's blitz packages, and 2) Taking Westbrook out of the passing game.

What really made the last 4 years VERY frustrating was that we just didn't do squat with the above 2.:(

However-I feel alot :) now!:starspin

Billy Bullocks

Reaction score
Um, if you hadn't noticed, Philly used to be alot more talented than us. Doesn't really matter how much you scheme when you are playin a superior team.

Who was our QB who was so good he could attack Philly's blitz packages?

Where was the OL, which had been a liability up until this year.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Last Christmas, Philly wasnt falling apart as a team

We took advantage of a team in shambles this past week, nothing more. Our real test is this sunday in New York.

GhettoxCowboy

Dem Boyz
Reaction score
Its funny cause it seemed that all night D-Mac was just tryin to hit westbrook for passes, and he was just getting short yardage..I for a minute thought that, McNabb was tryin for west to break T.O.'s Most receptions in a game for the Iggles..LOL

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Parcells-NO_330.jpg

Play not to lose!

lurkercowboy

Reaction score
Our real test is always the next game. If we beat the Giants, there will be some reason why it was not a valid test.

Maybe I am being cynical.

Billy Bullocks

Reaction score
lurkercowboy;1749184 said:
Our real test is always the next game. If we beat the Giants, there will be some reason why it was not a valid test.

Maybe I am being cynical.
\

The Giants are a legit test beacause they are playing really well. We have to go on the road to play them. This game could have NFC playoff implications.

If we win, NY is sitting at 6-3, we're at 8-1. NY drops to 2-2 in the division, we would go to 3-0.

If we lose, we're both 7-2, Ny 3-1 in the division, we are 2-1.

sago1

Reaction score
It's ironic that after going 6-1 in first half of the season, we now find the 2nd half of our schedule might more difficult then the first half. It now seems that every game we will play is a must win and beating the Giants in their own stadium would be a big for us.