I hate to say it, but...

juck

Reaction score
as much as i support Drew,and try to deny it,he just isnt a playmaker at all.AT ALL>I mean he cant scramble ,we would have to have a brick wall in front of him.I will support him for the goodness of our team and i know he will bounce back,but he will also regress again,inconsistency is his worst trait.Its time ,very soon.Romo knows his time is coming,eventually.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
juckie said:
as much as i support Drew,and try to deny it,he just isnt a playmaker at all.AT ALL>I mean he cant scramble ,we would have to have a brick wall in front of him.I will support him for the goodness of our team and i know he will bounce back,but he will also regress again,inconsistency is his worst trait.Its time ,very soon.Romo knows his time is coming,eventually.

I dont agree. Drew is a playmaker... his problems are consistency and decision making... he has made his share of "plays"

I am not gonna hang my head on yesterday's game.... merely an abberation... once this offense gets in sync... we will be a force.... so we start slow..... rather finish strong...

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
YoMick said:
I dont agree. Drew is a playmaker... his problems are consistency and decision making... he has made his share of "plays"

I am not gonna hang my head on yesterday's game.... merely an abberation... once this offense gets in sync... we will be a force.... so we start slow..... rather finish strong...

Problem with this line of thinking is that I'm not certain any team is going to have the luxory of starting slow, finishing strong in the NFC East this year. That could be a pretty tricky proposition for us.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
ABQCOWBOY said:
Problem with this line of thinking is that I'm not certain any team is going to have the luxory of starting slow, finishing strong in the NFC East this year. That could be a pretty tricky proposition for us.

Losing to an AFC team is not going to kill us for the NFC East and I don't see anyone in our division going 16-0. Giants lost, Dallas lost and I think the Skins fall tonight. This was 1 out of 16, lets don't make it any more than it really is.

Lamp126

Reaction score
Look, the guy had one bad game, I am sure he knows it, bottom line is what has Romo done, that was preseason, you have never seen him play 4 quarters against a starting defense, who says he would be better, if we are going to be a playoff team, it will be with Bledsoe

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Doomsday101 said:
Losing to an AFC team is not going to kill us for the NFC East and I don't see anyone in our division going 16-0. Giants lost, Dallas lost and I think the Skins fall tonight. This was 1 out of 16, lets don't make it any more than it really is.

All well and good but next week is not the same situation. Nor is the week after that. Sorry to soil any Corn Flakes here but the regular season has started and we are already at the bottom of our division. That's the truth of the matter.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
consistency and decision-making, or lack thereof, will only be magnified when Romo starts

as much as Romo has won me over, I don't want to see the Romo-regime begin anytime soon, at least for this year

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Drew Bledsoe is the Kwame Brown of the NFL. Talent out the ***, but a mental midget upstairs.

rcaldw

Reaction score
Cowboy Bill Watts said:
bledsoe laid down a 48.5 yesterday. he lays down another one, he hits the bench. romo can do at least that good.

Was that his 40 time? ;)

Angus

Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
consistency and decision-making, or lack thereof, will only be magnified when Romo starts

as much as Romo has won me over, I don't want to see the Romo-regime begin anytime soon, at least for this year

Summer, the first year has to be gotten out of the way sometime. Waiting won't help.

EastDallasCowboy

Reaction score
As insane as it sounds, watching Brad Johnson again....and he's exactly what the Cowboys needed.

He rarely makes poor decisions, and doesn't at all mind throwing the ball away on a busted play. He also gets rid of the ball quickly and while he's as immobile as Bledsoe, seems to have better pocket presence.

He's the ultimate bus driver.

EastDallasCowboy

Reaction score
I've never been a Brad Johnson fan, at all. Let me begin with that.

But watch him. Very, very few mistakes. Now he doesn't have the surrounding cast he had in Tampa Bay or that Bledsoe does in Dallas....and so they Vikes probably won't win a whole lot......but when they lose, it won't be because of poor QB play.

He's not flashy, and he doesn't have highlight reel stuff....but he also doesn't make mistakes.