I have a feeling we will be drafting....

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Everette Pedescleaux, DE, Northern Iowa
Overview
Pedescleaux, a one-time finalist for Minnesota’s “Mr. Basketball” award, has certainly found his way on the football field. After three years developing his game as defensive lineman, Pedescleaux finally had his breakout campaign as a senior. He recorded 62 tackles, 11½ TFL (tackles for loss) and 6½ sacks, good enough to earn him AP Football Championship Series third-team All-America honors.
Scout’s Take
A tall (6-6), long-armed lineman who displays excellent overall athleticism for his size. He’s a gifted physical specimen with a quick first step and rare straight-line speed (4.9) at the position. Plays with natural flexibility and has a lot of tools to work with. Works hard in pursuit and has the toughness to line up inside at DT and work against the double-team. Is very competitive and doesn’t take plays off. Is still very raw and has a lot of work to do from a technical standpoint. Lacks great overall strength but has the frame and natural skill set to develop.
Rundown
With more NFL teams searching for potential five-technique defensive linemen, Pedescleaux’s name will certainly be a topic of conversation in draft rooms around the NFL. Although he played predominantly as the three-technique at Northern Iowa, his skill set, size and length scream 3-4 DE. He is still raw and will need some time to develop his strength and overall technique. But the guy has one of the most intriguing skill sets of any defensive lineman in the draft, and I can’t imagine a team not taking a flier on him in the later rounds. He simply possesses too much upside and potential.

info from Yahoo

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
Ya i've read about this guy. Reminds me of Julius Peppers. How much does he weigh? He could be a good grab in the 5th.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2637976 said:
Ya i've read about this guy. Reminds me of Julius Peppers. How much does he weigh? He could be a good grab in the 5th.

more of a reach there

NFLDS has him nearing 7th-round/UFA status, he is interesting though

him and/or Nebraska DE Zach Potter could make great 7th round choices

btw, he's 6'6" 305

28 Joker

28 Joker
Reaction score
Chris in SoCal;2637899 said:
Everette Pedescleaux, DE, Northern Iowa
Overview
Pedescleaux, a one-time finalist for Minnesota’s “Mr. Basketball” award, has certainly found his way on the football field. After three years developing his game as defensive lineman, Pedescleaux finally had his breakout campaign as a senior. He recorded 62 tackles, 11½ TFL (tackles for loss) and 6½ sacks, good enough to earn him AP Football Championship Series third-team All-America honors.
Scout’s Take
A tall (6-6), long-armed lineman who displays excellent overall athleticism for his size. He’s a gifted physical specimen with a quick first step and rare straight-line speed (4.9) at the position. Plays with natural flexibility and has a lot of tools to work with. Works hard in pursuit and has the toughness to line up inside at DT and work against the double-team. Is very competitive and doesn’t take plays off. Is still very raw and has a lot of work to do from a technical standpoint. Lacks great overall strength but has the frame and natural skill set to develop.
Rundown
With more NFL teams searching for potential five-technique defensive linemen, Pedescleaux’s name will certainly be a topic of conversation in draft rooms around the NFL. Although he played predominantly as the three-technique at Northern Iowa, his skill set, size and length scream 3-4 DE. He is still raw and will need some time to develop his strength and overall technique. But the guy has one of the most intriguing skill sets of any defensive lineman in the draft, and I can’t imagine a team not taking a flier on him in the later rounds. He simply possesses too much upside and potential.

info from Yahoo

I saw his youtube clip. This guy is very interesting.