I have a good feeling about the Giants game

This is Our Year

Ohama, Kill, 52 is the Mike
Reaction score
Yes we did blow it, but our defense was GREAT maybe the best performance since switching to the 3-4. Plus the Giants don't scare me all the much without Burress. I think our DBs match up very well now without Plax in the lineup. Jacobs is playing on 2 bad knee's an is going to be questionable for the game.

Now to the offense it isn't going to be freezing and I think we are going to be able to put some points up at home. Romo always seems to come up big on Sunday night games and is 3-1 against the Giants. I'm not going to predict a victory, but I could easily see us winning this game on Sunday night (Barber or no Barber).

:star:

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
If by not freezing you mean 70! then you are right!!

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
I think the Giants are ready for a tailspin to end the season.

I don't know, just wishful thinking.

I just hope the Cowboys are the one to capitalize on the opposite team's loss.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I just hope the players aren't knee jerking like the fans. If they came out of last game feeling they're better than the Steelers or that they can play with the Steelers I expect a win against the Giants. I actually expect a *** wooping to be honest.

Reaction score
This is Our Year;2473850 said:
Yes we did blow it, but our defense was GREAT maybe the best performance since switching to the 3-4. Plus the Giants don't scare me all the much without Burress. I think our DBs match up very well now without Plax in the lineup. Jacobs is playing on 2 bad knee's an is going to be questionable for the game.

Now to the offense it isn't going to be freezing and I think we are going to be able to put some points up at home. Romo always seems to come up big on Sunday night games and is 3-1 against the Giants. I'm not going to predict a victory, but I could easily see us winning this game on Sunday night Barber or no Barber.

There is one thing that I like about our chances is that it's a must win game. The Cowboys need to treat this game and the rest of the games as a playoff game.

This is Our Year

Reaction score
Plus, even though the Giants defense is very good I fully expect Romo to bounce back with a big game.

Boysboy

Reaction score
If Proctor plays, we're in deep ****. Justin Tuck and Kiwinuki will have career days.

DMX690

Reaction score
Boysboy;2473889 said:
If Proctor plays, we're in deep ****. Justin Tuck and Kiwinuki will have career days.

You're right if Proctor is playing:banghead: . Romo will have Justin Tuck number 91 tatoo on his back after the game.

SteveOS

Dedicated to Sports Gaming
Reaction score
They'll probably have to keep an extra tight end to help w/ the pass rush, but I am very confident the Boys handle the Giants, then welcome the Ravens and win the last game at Texas Stadium.

This is Our Year

Reaction score
The Proctor thing is going to be an issue guys no doubt, but look at the Eagles they are down to their 3rd string RG so we can't make excuses.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Boysboy;2473889 said:

After handling that Steelers pass rush as good as I think you can I have faith in this o-line even with Proctor. I was hoping he was done for the season but blocking from the o-line isn't my concern. My concern is playcalling. I even have faith in this defense.

Boysboy

Reaction score
This is Our Year;2473915 said:
The Proctor thing is going to be an issue guys no doubt, but look at the Eagles they are down to their 3rd string RG so we can't make excuses.

Which is why I think it will hurt the Eagles as well down the stretch. Yeah-they have an easier schedule than we do, but just like with us, their margin for error is very thin as well. I believe the next guys behind their depth chart now is Winston Justice and some 5th round rookie.

Boysboy

Reaction score
rocyaice;2473923 said:
After handling that Steelers pass rush as good as I think you can I have faith in this o-line even with Proctor. I was hoping he was done for the season but blocking from the o-line isn't my concern. My concern is playcalling. I even have faith in this defense.

When Holland went down, we couldn't even gain a few yards, even if it meant to save our own lives. Alot like that 2nd and 9 play up 13-6...that DL had no problems pushing Proctor back, and we couldn't run the ball effectively anymore.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
This is Our Year;2473850 said:

Now to the offense it isn't going to be freezing and I think we are going to be able to put some points up at home. Romo always seems to come up big on Sunday night games and is 3-1 against the Giants. I'm not going to predict a victory, but I could easily see us winning this game on Sunday night (Barber or no Barber).

The Giants are a far better team then the Steelers.

Giants have the no 2 ranked defense. Our Defense played good yesterday but it only appeared they played great because they were left in bad field poition by our offense on a consitent basis. and there stopped the opponent what made them look playing really great.

I think our defense played a great game against the seahawks. To keep them out of the endzone was great. Just look what the seahawks did to the patriots. the steelers offense sucks and you could have expected that great defense play from our defense.
don't misunderstand me our defense played a good game yesterday and they are comming together really nice but i think they had betters games.

but back to the giants. it's not the defnese of the giants that scares me. like we saw yesterday we can score on a great defense and win the game if not for romo who always goes braindead in important games. against the giants what scares me is their offense which is far better then the steelers offense.

in the steelers game we could set the tempo of the game because we were leading the whole time. against the giants that will be difficult because i think our defense wont be able to keep us in the game for that long without our offense producing. the giants will score on us and they will score from the start of the game. that will set us under preasure to adept our offensive style.

newlander

Reaction score
I see that "BJ's" upright running style has served him well. That's why he didn't go till the 4th round. Yeah, I know he can be punishing but ANYONE who thinks he'd be serviceable on any other team than the Giants is crazy. What would he do on the eagles, cowboys, or skins? Not alot IMO. All our lines have issues and that's one thing about the GSpots: their oline is the best in the league IMO. They made him, but to have knee problems already: oh well. Any other guy in the league I absolutely have sympathy for, but not him. Not after he cried and threw a fit after our second win over them last season. He's a classless POS. I hope he plays Sun. and we finish his trash talking arse off.