I have a question!

metalichris

Reaction score
I could not type the whole question in the thread. I live in West Virginia so I am surrounded by Eagle, Commander, Giant, and Cowboy fans. Needless to say, they are a lot of heated discussions. Anyway, me being from WV, I see a lot of Giants, Commanders, and Eagles games. Not many Cowboy games though (Maybe 8 or 9 all season). Do to them playing in the NFC East thank god. Charter dropped their small NFL package, so now I can't even keep a live update of the scores (unless I go to NFL.com). My question is, are there any live broadcasts you can buy or watch online? Like a live streaming version. My uncle used to have Sattelite, but switched to Charter due to high speed modems. Wow, all of that for one question! :laugh1:

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
we have game day chats and threads, and usually someone , like tek2000 or Dboys, is able to upload the game and we are able to download it, i have 3 or 4 from last season. as for the streaming i don't think so, sorry amigo

tim

metalichris

Reaction score
kowboys 05 said:
we have game day chats and threads, and usually someone , like tek2000 or Dboys, is able to upload the game and we are able to download it, i have 3 or 4 from last season. as for the streaming i don't think so, sorry amigo

tim

Thanks for the reply. I usually come here during the games too. If tek2000 or Dboys upload any this year, I will sure to download. I don't know if I can wait to download before I watch ESPN to see who won. It will probably give me a heart attack until then. If anything, I'll download them so I can have something watch and critiqe during the offseason (Like now)!

NorTex

Reaction score
I heard that the games might be streamed on Sopcast...I guess we'll have to wait and see.

dal0789

Reaction score
I know Cowboysfan81 will broadcast streaming Cowboys games but to only the first 2 people to Message him about it on gameday.

metalichris

Reaction score
dal0789 said:
I know Cowboysfan81 will broadcast streaming Cowboys games but to only the first 2 people to Message him about it on gameday.

I'm going to have to get into Ebay auction mode on gameday! :eek:

NorTex

Reaction score
kowboys 05 said:
sopcast? whats this?

www.sopcast.com streaming video...you need to download their player to watch the channels...

There are a couple of Cowboys fans that are streaming good stuff...their channels are not running 24/7 so you have to check often...word is that we might get some games during the season.

firehawk350

Reaction score
Also, if you do have a friend who does have access to all the cowboys games, check out slingmedia.com It's how im going to watch the Skins games when I'm overseas next year...