I honestly am embarrassed about this post game celebration.

Gus

Reaction score
Watching the NFL Network now and Romo's press conference--they cut in and showed some of the old Cowboys players walking out from the tunnel and frankly it's a joke: Most folks left the stadium and I really don't blame them. How the heck would you want to hang out there and be excited about ANYTHING?

I'm disgusted.

Jerry Jones should be disgusted.

kbman

Reaction score
Gus;2511184 said:
Watching the NFL Network now and Romo's press conference--they cut in and showed some of the old Cowboys players walking out from the tunnel and frankly it's a joke: Most folks left the stadium and I really don't blame them. How the heck would you want to hang out there and be excited about ANYTHING?

I'm disgusted.

Jerry Jones should be disgusted.

I feel bad for the ex players. I'm sure they don't want to be associated with this team of losers..... They are a disgrace

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Real1st;2511207 said:
Jerry Jones disgusts me.

its not his fault when the team goes out and plays with no heart like it did tonight

the team has too much talent to play as embarrassingly bad as it did tonight...Jones #1 job is to stock the team with talent, he's done that

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
kbman;2511224 said:
I feel bad for the ex players. I'm sure they don't want to be associated with this team of losers..... They are a disgrace

Thats what I am thinking...those great teams of the 70's and early-mid 90's just have to be disgusted with this

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I agree that this should've been done earlier in the week or at least during the day. I don't know how they'd work out the ticket details, but this isn't right.

Great players are walking through that tunnel to a stunned crowd. Just not good at all.

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
dbair1967;2511245 said:
its not his fault when the team goes out and plays with no heart like it did tonight

the team has too much talent to play as embarrassingly bad as it did tonight...Jones #1 job is to stock the team with talent, he's done that

O its not just Jerrys fault.. This whole team disgusts me. Except Witten, Ware, MB3, Ratliff, Tnew.

demdcowboys#1

Reaction score
I cant believe this. Jerry has turned this thing into a circus, truly disgraceful. I would not want to be associated with this organization after a loss like that in a game of that magnitude. DISGUSTING

utrunner07

Reaction score
dbair1967;2511245 said:
Jones #1 job is to stock the team with talent, he's done that

Yeah dbair1967, this coaching staff is really stacked with talent...

Venger

Reaction score
dbair1967;2511245 said:
It's not? Who owns and GM's this train wreck? Jerreh. Who hires the head coach who doesn't have a clue? Jerreh. Who hires all the assistants and coordinators? Jerreh. Who signs the talent? Jerreh.

Who is responsible for what I am seeing on the field? Jerreh.

This team won't smell the Lombardi Trophy as long as the freak show is in the GM's seat. Because it's all about Jerreh.

Undisputed

Reaction score
Having it after the game just makes no sense. It's on Jerry. I can't even blame the fans. I am stunned right now and am in no mood to cheer for ANYONE.