I hope Brooks Bollinger is ready

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
Every team will throw the house at Johnson. I know, he's a savvy vet. But, he is 40 with no mobility.

It's time to bring back the flea flicker!!!!

Boysboy

Reaction score
Joe Realist;2336890 said:
Every team will throw the house at Johnson. I know, he's a savvy vet. But, he is 40 with no mobility.

Bollinger hasn't been here that long-do you expect him to know the playbook down pat now?

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
Boysboy;2336892 said:
Bollinger hasn't been here that long-do you expect him to know the playbook down pat now?
No, I fear for Brad because he will get killed back there. I guess it was a good move we have backup to the backup.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
They'll do what they should have done yesterday. I've been upset with Jason but I'm sure he thought that Romo would get lose enough to make more plays than he did and sustain drives. That's the problem with stats. They don't tell the whole story. Gotta have them both.

They'll provide enough protection to allow him to be successful and you'll likely see more slants and outs....quicker stuff than Witten 20 yds down field.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
from what i saw from bollinger, i didnt like what i saw;

maybe the cowboys saw something i didnt see, but i think the cowboys are going to pay for not signing chris simms, letting matt moore slip through their fingers,

i hope that brad johnson can turn things around till romo gets back, but personally my mind tells me different, teams will throw the kitchen sink in blitzes etc at brad, and the way the offensive line blocked sunday, i just dont see it, heck even of the offensive line said today theres nothing wrong,

my heart says fight to the bitter end, and i will, but till accountablity is held on players and coaches on this team, i dont see anything really happening,

some of cowboys players are still arrogant and arent woken up yet, and by the time they do it might be too late this year, but my heart says keep fighting, go down with the ship if need be

ive been doing that for the last 12 years, thats whats frustrating, some of the cowboys players like rogers, bobby carpenter, proctor, tony curtis, leonard davis, flozell, colubmo, and gurode dont see it yet, thats what scares me,

im not saying doom and gloom, deep inside im still hoping, youve got to believe, and trust, but at some point, the players have to play, man up they blew it, and play;

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
Joe Realist;2336917 said:
No, I fear for Brad because he will get killed back there. I guess it was a good move we have backup to the backup.

its getting ugly for the cowboys. cmon guys, look at the way the Oline has played. even Romo had trouble, imagine Johnson back there. ugly.ugly.ugly! its kinda like Vinny 2.0

Oline definitely needs to step up more than anyone, and give Johnson Time to throw the 5 yard LONG PASS...lmao

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Joe Realist;2336890 said:

So because hes old and teams will bring everything we should look into running the single slowest developing play in the playbook?

Makes sense.....