I hope Romo...

Nexx

Reaction score
doesnt throw to either Jason or TO tonight. Give the rock to RW, Bennett and Austin! maybe that would shut both of those idiots up!

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
Nexx;2489189 said:
doesnt throw to either Jason or TO tonight. Give the rock to RW, Bennett and Austin! maybe that would shut both of those idiots up!

Personally, I'd rather him just throw to whoever is open and win this game. A win would cure a lot of ills. I don't think it'd fix the chemistry of the team completely, but it sure would help.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
I hope he throws to whoever is open no matter who it is. Winning this game is more important than any of this other nonsense

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I hope we win the ball game, I don't know personally if any of this is true or not, so as far as I'm concerned, let's just go and play hard and try to win.

cowboys#1

Finish!
Reaction score
i just hope he doesn't throw it to the other team but we all know that is not likely.

scottsp

Reaction score
I pray we wouldn't be so fragile as to let these latest issues dictate who is and is not targeted.

Read coverage.

Identify open receivers.

Deliver the ball.

Unfortunately, unless there is an distribution of footballs, much too much will be made of this nonsense. And not just by NBC or the media in general.

Hell, our own fan base will be a step ahead.

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score
I agree.........throw it to who will help us win. Decisions on personell should be made in the offseason and not by a QB in a HUGE game. Block it out and deliver the ball to the receiver that can get the most yards.....period

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
BigDFan5;2489197 said:
I hope he throws to whoever is open no matter who it is. Winning this game is more important than any of this other nonsense

:hammer:

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
scottsp;2489221 said:
I pray we wouldn't be so fragile as to let these latest issues dictate who is and is not targeted.

Read coverage.

Identify open receivers.

Deliver the ball.

Unfortunately, unless there is an distribution of footballs, much too much will be made of this nonsense. And not just by NBC or the media in general.

Hell, our own fan base will be a step ahead.

Hey, even with all the issues TO had with Eagles, McNabb was still throwing to TO for TDs, before he was suspended. So yeah, I think Romo will throw it to who is open.

But for the season, and if Cowboys get to playoffs, I think, we fans can't expect much from this team. And if JErry doesn't do something in offseason, i.e. getting rid of TO ( he has no option really at this point, its clear divided locker room, when you take into Newman's interview, forgetting what media is reporting). If not Jerry will have a colapsed team next year, utterly divided and might lose Romo forever.