I hope the EaGirls and the Falcons play as hard as the Ravens next week.

Zman5

Reaction score
These guys are giving it all tonight. Boller is having his best game of the season.

thssanders

Reaction score
Boller looks really good. Maybe Detmer will get a chance next week and have a career game as well.
I think the eagles/skins game will be very close and low scoring. However, there is nobody on the eagles offense that looks like they could make something happen with the game on the line. No receivers and moats at runningback. Maybe that eagles defense will play for pride and come up huge.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They are playing for their jobs next year. The Egals and Falcons don't have much to play for next week at all. You never know.

Zman5

Reaction score
big dog cowboy said:
They are playing for their jobs next year. The Egals and Falcons don't have much to play for next week at all. You never know.

EaGirls and the Falcons should also be playing for their jobs. One good thing is these games are division games. Teams tend to play harder against division foes.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Zman5 said:
EaGirls and the Falcons should also be playing for their jobs.
They should I agree. But they just are not. Different circumstances than the Ravens.

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
the Falcons should be able to come up with a win over the Carolina Panthers. If Jim Mora lets Vick play the game, Carolina isn't very good at containing Vick, so I'm hoping that will spring us into the playoffs. But then again, a Washington Commander loss would be so much sweeter. Let the games fall as they may, we've got our own spoiler to worry about!

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Zman5 said:
These guys are giving it all tonight. Boller is having his best game of the season.
Boller's last 2 games have looked very good. Like a light came on and he's starting to get it.

SPHawk

Reaction score
When you cant make the playoffs... The next best thing is beating a team and keeping them from going to the playoffs. I think both teams will show up to play.