I hope to see Evans this game vs Philly

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
I hope to see him to give someone a quick break not because of an injury. I know he would like to take a few things out on his former team. I can't wait to see what he can bring to this team, please give your thoughts

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I hope to see him to give someone a quick break not because of an injury. I know he would like to take a few things out on his former team. I can't wait to see what he can bring to this team, please give your thoughts
Evans should get more time but Clark and Bell are just fine. They looked good the last two games. We need Mazi and Hankins to play big in this one. The Eagles want to control the clock and wear our pass rush down. Same plan as the 49ers.

fivetwos

Reaction score
I don’t have the slightest clue, but I have to be a bit skeptical as far as what Evans may have left.

I remember watching Barr slow as hell.

The help would be great but I have a tough time thinking it’s going to be a difference maker.

Bigrandrn

Reaction score
I don’t have the slightest clue, but I have to be a bit skeptical as far as what Evans may have left.

The help would be great but I have a tough time thinking it’s going to be a difference maker.
I mean he had a bunch of tackles last year and is relatively young, I say let’s see what he’s got….could use a thumper.

visionary

Reaction score
Ccomplete waste of draft pick and roster spot

Total PR move by the Joneses

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I believe he played well when last on the field. A stout tackler midfield will sure help.

conner01

Reaction score
I believe he played well when last on the field. A stout tackler midfield will sure help.
He played 7 snaps last week with one tackle. But he’s really good run defender and came off a really good year last year

conner01

Reaction score
I mean he had a bunch of tackles last year and is relatively young, I say let’s see what he’s got….could use a thumper.
That he is. The only issue with him in this defense is coverage but he can play

conner01

Reaction score
Sorry, I meant last year.
I know. I didn’t even notice he played last week till I looked it up lol he needs more reps but he had a really good year last year and he’s not that old. He can certainly help the run defense. I suspect he’s learning thh he e D before he gets a bigger role