I just found out....

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
Nothing to bragg about, don't even know much about the guy....haven't even met him before but...

I have a cousin that plays for the Chicago Bears. It blew my mind. Anyway his name is Cameron Worrell, he's a 2nd or 3rd year safety out of Fresno State.

Just thought I'd share that.....Hey, maybe I can get a Chad Hutchinson Autograph, LMAO.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
EveryoneElse said:
Nothing to bragg about, don't even know much about the guy....haven't even met him before but...

I have a cousin that plays for the Chicago Bears. It blew my mind. Anyway his name is Cameron Worrell, he's a 2nd or 3rd year safety out of Fresno State.

Just thought I'd share that.....Hey, maybe I can get a Chad Hutchinson Autograph, LMAO.

That's cool that you found out a relative is playing in the NFL....congrats.
Oh...and maybe instead of an autograph...you can get him to have chad play a song at your birthday or something ;) :p

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Oh...and maybe instead of an autograph...you can get him to have chad play a song at your birthday or something ;) :p

LOL. I've never met my cousin, and I doubt I will. I just thought that it was pretty cool.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
EveryoneElse said:

That's cool.