I Just Realized Something About Jefferson's Suspension

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
We are now on the black eye list at PFT and we had been the only team with no infractions, no negative events by players who are on this team.

That sucks.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
PFT sucks.

It is kinda lame one of our guys has this mishap.:eek::

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Dallas;2301836 said:
PFT sucks.

It is kinda lame one of our guys has this mishap.:eek::
At least it's just a Practice Squad warm body.

It still sucks.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile;2301843 said:
I went to Dallas from Friday to Monday and didn't have time to go on a computer nor did I have one. so what happened?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Rampage;2301849 said:
I went to Dallas from Friday to Monday and didn't have time to go on a computer nor did I have one. so what happened?
Got caught doing the Merriman. 4 games bye bye.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile;2301857 said:
I thought he was a pretty big wr. he's only on the practice squad though right?

Don Corleone

Reaction score
Hostile;2301830 said:
We are now on the black eye list at PFT and we had been the only team with no infractions, no negative events by players who are on this team.

That sucks.

Yeah, but this team needs controversy and adversity so that we can wind up winning the super bowl.

:rolleyes:

links18

Reaction score
Hostile;2301857 said:

What type of due process rights do these guys get when it comes to allegations of banned substances? There are a lot of false positives and things that can throw those tests off. Just sayin'..........

Reaction score
He probably took something he bought at GNC such as a stimulant like Ephedra (which is banned) and just didn't know....

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
links18;2301870 said:
What type of due process rights do these guys get when it comes to allegations of banned substances? There are a lot of false positives and things that can throw those tests off. Just sayin'..........
Under the CBA they do have a right of appeal and subsequent testing. I do not know all the particulars though. Usually a suspension means this isn't his first time flunking a test. That may be different for roids, but I don't think so.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I didn't even know he'd been suspended. It's a shame that he got busted for this but it was bound to happen that sooner or later a Cowboy would be in trouble for something. You can't be perfect, in that area, forever.

Az Lurker

The Lurker
Reaction score
Hostile;2301891 said:
Under the CBA they do have a right of appeal and subsequent testing. I do not know all the particulars though. Usually a suspension means this isn't his first time flunking a test. That may be different for roids, but I don't think so.

I'm pretty sure testing positive for roids is a 4 game suspension on the very first test. It is things like pot and cocain that they're more lenient about.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
I talked to Jefferson and he said his trainer who he calls Max said it was just b-12 vitamens....

Reaction score
the kid 05;2301932 said:
I talked to Jefferson and he said his trainer who he calls Max said it was just b-12 vitamens....

He must have trained with Miguel Tejada and Palmerio in Baltimore......

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
McCordsville Cowboy;2301999 said:
He must have trained with Miguel Tejada and Palmerio in Baltimore......

I was thinking more long the lines of Clemons seeing how Jefferson is from NY....right?