I know, I know

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
You're gonna say "Get Direct TV!" but I can't believe the local affiliate is showing Baltimore-Denver (a sure blowout) over Dallas-KC. DC should not be considered Ravens territory.

TunaFan33

Benched
Reaction score
bbgun said:
You're gonna say "Get Direct TV!" but I can't believe the local affiliate is showing Baltimore-Denver (a sure blowout) over Dallas-KC. DC should not be considered Ravens territory.

Nah-everyone's forgetting Jake Plummer's true colors are starting to come out(even more so than our own Drew's).

Maybe your local affiliate knows this, and DOESN'T anticipate a Denver blowout. :cool:

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Get Direct TV...

Actually I would think there are a number of Raven fans in the DC are given the close proximity...

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Actually I would think there are a number of Raven fans in the DC are given the close proximity...

They meet in a phonebooth.

Do they even make phonebooths anymore??

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
bbgun said:
They meet in a phonebooth.

Do they even make phonebooths anymore??

Apparently only for Ravens fans... ;)

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
bbgun said:

Well at least it is on here in NC (late game on CBS) but I will miss the first part of it because I am playing this week. Fortunately I can tape it and watch whatever I miss. Woohoo!!!

demdcowboys#1

Reaction score
Im in that area, so i have Ravens-Broncos..................BUT i have direct tv, i dont have the sunday ticket, so i will be ordering the game, from NFL sunday ticket. It cost $39.99 to order a game, and i have enough to buy it:):):):):):):)
It'll be a great one

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Normally, I wouldn't mind, but the person who posts Direct TV shortcuts of the games to newsgroups has stopped doing so.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
hey bb gun...

why not try and get direct tv?