I know many of you guys are feeling

CactusCowboy

Benched
Reaction score
I am not nervous. Number one, its just a football game. Number two, with Romo I am positive we win tonight. Sit back and watch our new QB does his stuff.

TRO to TO for 6!

JonCJG

Reaction score
Starting with the Phillies this year... We could go a full cycle with none of the teams making the playoffs.

The Phillies already missed the playoffs, the Flyers are going nowhere fast, the sixers suck and now... The Eagles postseason hopes aren't looking to bright.

When was the last time THAT happened?
The Eagles winning from 2000-2004 was more due to the Division sucking than them being an Elite Team.

The Randall Cunningham era which was considered underachieving had 3 teams in the division that won 7 Super Bowls between them. Also you had San Fran in the NFC mix which may be the best team of all time.

The McNabb era had one Super Bowl loser (the Giants in 2000). If the Eagles had the competition from 2000-2006 they had from 1986-1995 Reid would have been long gone by now.

Is Trotter Done? i watched him specifically today and he was either out of position or getting blown up.

Maybe, maybe not. But Dawkins is. I love the guy, and he'll still make an occasional great play. HOWEVER, he is out of gas. He hasn't done **** for several weeks - barely getting any tackles, let alone making big plays.

Watching him get outrun completely on the TD that was called back confirmed it for me.

Good stuff.

JonCJG

Reaction score
Agreed. ES is way more fun place to lurk at after a Commander loss.

FolsomCowboy

Reaction score
Nervous, I am so pysched for this game, finally a game where I do not know what to expect from the offense, it has been a LONG while

Kilyin

Reaction score
summerisfunner;1125508 said:
they can curse in there?

lucky bastids

Sshhhh, Rob Pettiti's father may be reading. Don't want to offend him.

Oops, wrong thread.

:)