I know there are a lot of people who don't like Mike Fisher, but he just blasted Jerry today

rocknrobcowboy

Reaction score

Wow..Is It Me? But Fish Looks a Bit Different With Those Piercing Shark Eyes,That New Shark Fin Haircut.
His head Swarming From Side To Side As a Shark Looking For Its Prey.. Jerry..

I Think Fish "The Shark" Has Had it With Jerry As The Rest Of Us..

Side Note: To All Of This,It Looks Like Fish "The Shark" Has Had a Face/Eye Lift And a Chin Tuck.

From Now To This..This Was 4 Weeks Ago.

You Tell Me Fish Looks Different..From His New Video Today And From The One 4 Weeks Ago. To Me, He Definitely Does Look Different..

rocknrobcowboy

Reaction score
The Mean Shark..Preying On Jerry
The-Shark.jpeg

cowboyed

Reaction score
Wow..Is It Me? But Fish Looks a Bit Different With Those Piercing Shark Eyes,That New Shark Fin Haircut.

Side Note: To All Of This,It Looks Like Fish "The Shark" Has Had a Face/Eye Lift And a Chin Tuck.

You Tell Me Fish Looks Different..From His New Video Today And From The One 4 Weeks Ago. To Me, He Definitely Does Look Different..

Yes, he looks different but still has a big hook in his mouth.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score

Camera angle?

DandyDon52

Reaction score
That was all good, and what we all have talked about here.
I liked the part where he said well jerry why not just hire bill now? why wait till 25?
and the answer is he has to pay mike for 24 regardless, so he is going to make him work for it, regardless of how it affects the team!
I think dak may also be gone after his contract is up, or in june 24 cut.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I wouldn't be shocked if we get Mike McCarthy quitting soon. I am talking, anyday. I wouldn't blame him one bit. Jerry has pulled any teeth that he might have still had. The situation is worse than lame duck. Its irreparable.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I wouldn't be shocked if we get Mike McCarthy quitting soon. I am talking, anyday. I wouldn't blame him one bit. Jerry has pulled any teeth that he might have still had. The situation is worse than lame duck. Its irreparable.
jerry likes fat mike. Mike agrees with everything Jerry says, and probably says, "that's the smartest thing I've ever heard. You're the best Jer"

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Maybe even the "circus clown" has had enough. I don't think he'll win any points with Jerry posting a synopsis like this, so I don't think there's an ulterior motive. Maybe

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The click bait king. So annoying. He'd post a headline like "Dallas to trade for Mahomes". You click on it and it says. Wouldn't it be great if Jerry traded for Mahomes? He's a clown.

kskboys

Reaction score
Was he the kid in the "Mikey likes it" commercials?