I like McCarthy a lot!

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well the obvious - let's see what he can do in the playoffs. When the games really count. Something beyond 12-5, 12-5 and whatever this season holds.

GMO415

Reaction score
I hope he coaches another ten years or more for Dallas. If he continues to do well. He is really doing well at calling plays now. The team seems to like him a lot and that just builds chemistry and morale. He is doing wonders for Dak.
Slow down. Lets get a SB first.

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
I like him as well, he is a great coach. I also like Wade Phillips.

RonWashington

Reaction score
See what McCarthy can do if he ever gets another stud running back to work with. Perhaps in next years draft.

I think Pollard spelled by Dowdle In contrasting styles is working out . What’s scary is Dowdle went down temporarily in the Eagle game and there is no one dressed as a backup to Pollard . Vaughn inactive . It is a position in the off-season to examine . .

CooterBrown

Reaction score
The narrative in Green Bay was that Aaron Rodger’s made McCarthy successful. Seeing what he has done with Dak makes me wonder if it was actually the other way around.

RonWashington

Reaction score
The talk is Rodgers taking snaps again this year. That’s insane that team headed nowhere . Have a seat Mr Rodgers put on the sweater .

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I hope he coaches another ten years or more for Dallas. If he continues to do well. He is really doing well at calling plays now. The team seems to like him a lot and that just builds chemistry and morale. He is doing wonders for Dak.
maybe not ten years, I just hope he gets us to superbowl and a trophy.
but his play calling has been night and day compared to Moore. the biggest reason the offense is playing so great.

Zman5

Reaction score
The narrative in Green Bay was that Aaron Rodger’s made McCarthy successful. Seeing what he has done with Dak makes me wonder if it was actually the other way around.

I've been saying for a long time it was MM who developed Rodgers.

First, MM had a long history of developing QBs before AR. And people forget AR dropped in the draft because many scouts thought he was not worthy of a being a high first rounder. AR wasn't the QB he is now from the start.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The Cowboys are winning so everyone one likes everyone right now. We’ll see how fans feel when this season is all said and done.