I like Mike but get rid of Solari and draft a big RB please

Aven8

Reaction score
And Linebackers. Three of them if I had it my way. Dak’s gotta go 2014 Romo and have a bell cow RB. We’ve gotten to that point where we know he can’t carry anything more than a timely play. Second verse, same as the first……

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Get rid of him and replace him with someone who will have us top 5 in rushing. It's the only hope to even have a chance. Even though it's still slim to none.

Now if they add the linebackers and a key secondary piece to the Ol coach/rb then it might get interesting.

BulletBobJr

Reaction score
You must’ve forgotten that we just signed Snoop to the practice squad our RB problems are solved!

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Yep. Look at GB….line going one way, RB cutting back the other way. No more of these counters off the Guards butt. Waste of 10.5 million TP…….
Tony Pollard is worth around $5 million for his services. No more than that. But he's still serviceable as a role player. Cowboys need a bellcow RB who can run between the Tackles and convert short yardage run attempts when needed on 3rd/4th and 1 or at the goal line.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Draft WHAT big running back?

This RB class isn't good.

I won't be surprised if the 1st RB that is taken is in Rd4.

The only really good one was the Texas kid....but he tore up his knee late in the year.

There's some big ones out there...but they're slow plodders

M
Gonna be a good RB free agent class though

Blast From The Past

Reaction score
And Linebackers. Three of them if I had it my way. Dak’s gotta go 2014 Romo and have a bell cow RB. We’ve gotten to that point where we know he can’t carry anything more than a timely play. Second verse, same as the first……
I dislike Solari so bad I would love him gone stat.

exciter

Reaction score
The offensive line decision to me was the oddest thing they could have done. A zone scheme is a much better fit to the skillset of 4 out of 5 Oline players and Pollard. The experiment had previously failed a few years back when we hired the Oline coach from the bengals. It predictidly failed again. Not sure you can keep the current scheme without at least getting a much stronger player at center!

John813

Reaction score
Don't worry, LVE will wear a cervical brace and we'll be good to go