I like Wade

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
He is a fellow Texan. He is a very good defensive coach. I feel he makes a great DC. I also feel he is too nice to be a HC.

I would love to have Wade relinquish his HC duties, but remain as DC. I would also love to bring in Bill Cowher to be our HC. I would prefer Jeff Fisher, but let's be realistic, he is gonna be in Tennessee for at least a handful more years, unless he decides to quit.

HC - Cowher
OC - Garrett
DC - Wade

I think our coaching staff would be so much better. Cowher would bring the toughness and discipline we need. He also has 2 SBs and 1 ring under his belt as a HC.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Forget Wade Phillips, bring in Brian Billick to coach the defense.

Rounder

Reaction score
I understand the thought but why would the players respect Wade after a demotion?

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Cowher is honestly an idiot. I seriously mean that. His IQ is probably floating around the 90 range.

It amazes me that anyone that dumb could hold a job like he did.

Rounder

Reaction score
Take a page from the Giants book and get a coach who is not afraid to be aggressive.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
casmith, Billick is an offensive guy....but as a HC, his offenses sucked, go figure.

Hypnotoad;2393286 said:
I want this, but if you have cowher, you got to let him run his staff.

i agree.....i just want a HC that is tough and brings disciplined

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
JRid21;2393545 said:
Dick LeBeau?

He is still under contract w/the Steelers. Unless you want LeBeau for HC?

The Bengals tried that, he failed, MISERABLY.

Hank Johnson

Benched
Reaction score
Biggems;2393258 said:
He is a fellow Texan. He is a very good defensive coach. I feel he makes a great DC. I also feel he is too nice to be a HC.

I would love to have Wade relinquish his HC duties, but remain as DC. I would also love to bring in Bill Cowher to be our HC. I would prefer Jeff Fisher, but let's be realistic, he is gonna be in Tennessee for at least a handful more years, unless he decides to quit.

HC - Cowher
OC - Garrett
DC - Wade

I think our coaching staff would be so much better. Cowher would bring the toughness and discipline we need. He also has 2 SBs and 1 ring under his belt as a HC.

good post. wade is a great texan.

i think he could make a good head coach without the constant eye of jerry jones on him. its hard to do your job when you have that arkansan struttin around on the sidelines contemplating his next facelift and what felon to sign next.

wheres old tom landry when we need him?

JRid21

Reaction score
BAT;2393561 said:
He is still under contract w/the Steelers. Unless you want LeBeau for HC?

The Bengals tried that, he failed, MISERABLY.

No no no, he said if Cowher comes let him have his own staff. I was saying wouldn't Dick LeBeau be coming with Cowher if he did come since Tomlin likes the 4-3 better anyway.

mopardriver

Reaction score
Coach wise in my opinion we are going to be stuck with a lower tear coach because as much as I hate it this organization is ending up to be another Raiders deal as long as JJ is paying the checks. Thats why Wade is here to begin with.:bang2: