I love how the talking heads...

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
Are saying TO is about to ruin something so good, but just last week they wrote about what a good team player he is for making a block and tackling Collins.

:rolleyes:

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
ThreeSportStar80;2297983 said:
T.O. just needs to shut up and play football...

If you say this exact thing in enough threads do you believe he is going to hear you or something?

Boysboy

Reaction score

This is shaping up to be a LONG week, that's for sure! It's not just TO, it's Wade, Garrett's playcalling, Newman sucking, our D sucking worse, etc, etc.

We need to SMACK the Bungals come Sun, then we can put to fire ALL of this garbage.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I don't even watch the pregame shows anymore cause Keyshawn and Cris Carter are just pathetically anti-To. I got sick and tired of them after a week. I won't be watching their pre-game shows anymore.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score

TO please forward this memo to Crayton when your done reading it.

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score

Funny, I was thinking that ESPN should just shut up and let the Dallas Cowboys simply play football. This would be more of a non-story if it wasn't for the fact the media is making more out of it than it actually is.

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
Bleu Star;2297989 said:
If you say this exact thing in enough threads do you believe he is going to hear you or something?

:laugh2:

On another note, Ditka was saying that we shouldn't even let it get started (meaning drop TO now) LMAO.

Keyshawn said..."if i was thrown the ball 20 times, id catch all 20!" :lmao2:

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
Boysboy;2297997 said:
This is shaping up to be a LONG week, that's for sure! It's not just TO, it's Wade, Garrett's playcalling, Newman sucking, our D sucking worse, etc, etc.

We need to SMACK the Bungals come Sun, then we can put to fire ALL of this garbage.

Absolutely right. Nothing puts controversy to bed faster than winning. Sunday truly can't get here fast enough.

Boysboy

Reaction score
Draegerman;2298161 said:
Absolutely right. Nothing puts controversy to bed faster than winning. Sunday truly can't get here fast enough.

Maybe this loss was good fortunes in disguise? Ever since the offseason, all it was was "Cowboys are the team to beat in the NFC!"...must have heard that at least 1000 times. Then as each win was piling up early this season, the hype started defyning. Now that we lost a game, the national sports media is doing everything to bring us down.

Pt being that if we win this week, not only we'll put all this crap to rest, but there will be NOTHING to report(what's to report after we beat a bad Bungals team?). Then up next are AZ, Rams, and Tampa-all pretty much inferior teams that noone cares about. At 7-1? BLEH! 8-0 is a MUCH bigger deal, but at 7-1 you're not exactly undefeated, so noone cares.

Like I said, I prefer playing under the radar. Was getting sick of this ad nauseum.