I love these Cowboys

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I would be more satisfied with a close win over Philly or San Francisco. Those are the teams we’re going to have to beat if we want to get to where we want to go.

Jipper

Reaction score
Ain’t going to get no sore winner thread out of me. I’ve complained a lot over the last couple years but how can any sane person not enjoy all these blowout wins?!? Go Cowboys. Yeehaw!
Glad you are happy buddy, hope the ws continue

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ain’t going to get no sore winner thread out of me. I’ve complained a lot over the last couple years but how can any sane person not enjoy all these blowout wins?!? Go Cowboys. Yeehaw!
Today was great. AT&T was rocking. The home field advantage is real now. They started slow, but handled the adversity well, which could come in handy somewhere down the line. Seeing Bland get the record was electrifying. I hope these good vibes propel them to what we all want.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
I would be more satisfied with a close win over Philly or San Francisco. Those are the teams we’re going to have to beat if we want to get to where we want to go.
Who wouldn’t, but this was still a great win with a lot of positives. The O line did not give up a sack, Pollard looked awesome, Bland, etc etc.