Image: I miss these two: Aikman and Haley

Zordon

Reaction score
Can't tell you how much it sucks to have a locker room full of players that don't speak up about **** anymore unless it has to do with an endorsement. These two were cut from a different cloth. Never bit their tongue and never folded.

Troy & Haley >>>> Garrett's entire leadership council

silvrNblue

Reaction score
BOTH of these players were who the cowboys were under Jimmy J...I can remember Troy taking an absolute beating in his 1st couple seasons....these players today, not so much. Not a one of them willing to give it up to win. It's more about social drama for these clown players today.

sunalsorises

Reaction score
Wasn't Haley more of a locker room distraction? I think it's why he got shipped from San Fran. Most accounts of Haley in the locker room are pretty gross.

Zordon

Reaction score
Wasn't Haley more of a locker room distraction? I think it's why he got shipped from San Fran. Most accounts of Haley in the locker room are pretty gross.
He has 5 Super Bowls for a reason. Plus if Troy is cosigning him that says a lot. The corporate robot company man act of the last decade has gotten us nowhere.

CPanther95

Reaction score
Bet they weren't hiding schlong squirt guns behind their back. :)

lkelly

Reaction score
What Troy didn't know is that just before that photo Haley peed in his beer.

remdak

Reaction score
When I read the thread title, I thought he was going to mention Quincy Carter and Bobby Carpenter.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
BOTH of these players were who the cowboys were under Jimmy J...I can remember Troy taking an absolute beating in his 1st couple seasons....these players today, not so much. Not a one of them willing to give it up to win. It's more about social drama for these clown players today.
Do you actually watch the Cowboys?

Do you watch Zeke block? Did you see Dak truck over Tre White to get a 1st down? Have you seen Jason Witten play, ever?

This is so dumb.

silvrNblue

Reaction score
Do you actually watch the Cowboys?

Do you watch Zeke block? Did you see Dak truck over Tre White to get a 1st down? Have you seen Jason Witten play, ever?

This is so dumb.
Ok, ok Future, I'll give you the blocking and ONE run over a player, as for Witten he's whiffing more then blocking and his catch skillz, well lets just leave that as it may....dumb you say, anyone who actually watches the games can count on one hand all these great plays you mention, the exception being maybe zeke and his blocking....

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Can they comeback just once and holler at these kids in the locker for us?

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Ok, ok Future, I'll give you the blocking and ONE run over a player, as for Witten he's whiffing more then blocking and his catch skillz, well lets just leave that as it may....dumb you say, anyone who actually watches the games can count on one hand all these great plays you mention, the exception being maybe zeke and his blocking....
The point isn't the plays they are or aren't making, the point is the effort and what they're willing to give up to win. It's totally tone deaf to watch guys like Dak, Zeke and Witten and think "you know what, I bet they wish they were on Instagram right now." It's just a horrible conclusion to make from watching these guys.

silvrNblue

Reaction score
The point isn't the plays they are or aren't making, the point is the effort and what they're willing to give up to win. It's totally tone deaf to watch guys like Dak, Zeke and Witten and think "you know what, I bet they wish they were on Instagram right now." It's just a horrible conclusion to make from watching these guys.
Well, maybe it's not a fore gone conclusion, but they damn sure aren't centered on playing football. And it's not just those players, go back and watch that Allen snap fumble and look at our start J. Smith standing there like a lost puppy...way out of position, just hopping like a 1 legged chicken, it's plays like that I take notice of along with many more during this tenure to see who is the crappiest team in the NFCE...