I Need Help Finding a Pic.....

Reaction score
Looking for a pic similar to the 1 below, only w/ Staubach/Dorsett. Did an extensive search on google/DMN.com w/ no results. Anyone got one?

3194556_7_2.jpg

Thks n advance.

jacs

I'd Hit It
Reaction score
ive have a lot of cowboys pictures and i havent seen one like that and i think it will be hard to find one unless someone has one on a magazine and can scan it but if i find one ill let you know

Reaction score
jacs said:
ive have a lot of cowboys pictures and i havent seen one like that and i think it will be hard to find one unless someone has one on a magazine and can scan it but if i find one ill let you know

Thks..........

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You going to make an animated image.

That would be pretty sweet to have the different players together.

I made on with the different RBs...

TheOne.gif

If someone wants to use it they are free to download it and save it to their own server to use.

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
You going to make an animated image.

That would be pretty sweet to have the different players together.

I made on with the different RBs...

TheOne.gif

If someone wants to use it they are free to download it and save it to their own server to use.

Something like that, was thinking more along the line of just a montage type thing, but an animated image sounds like a good idea too.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
I did a search on the Alta Vista and Lycos photo search engines and could not find a similar pic - only one of a handoff was with Dorsett actually facing Staubach. Also checked the DMN archive of old Cowboys "clicks", with same result.. I saw a nice handoff of Danny White to TD tho.. :p in similar stance. Also checked a few Staubach galleries.

This could get under your skin, how could there NOT be such a commonly taken action photo? It's like these two made some kinda pact never to be photographed together. :rolleyes:

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
I have some older magazines... I'll look through them in the next couple of days...