I need help - please!

SaltyNovice

CowboysRangers
Reaction score
Sorry to bother you guys with such a simple problem. But my computer went down and I just got it back up and running. When I came back to "Cowboys Zone" my settings have changed back to the dark blue background. I can't find the way to change it back to the white background. I know this is probably very simple, but I'm not always one of the sharpest tacks in the box when it comes to these marvelous machines known as computers. Thanks for the help in advance. I really enjoy coming to this site and reading the posts. I very seldom post anything, but I am one of the masses. I've been a cowboy fan since I was 10 - some 38 years ago. This year should be a corker!!!!! :D

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
CowboysRangers said:
Sorry to bother you guys with such a simple problem. But my computer went down and I just got it back up and running. When I came back to "Cowboys Zone" my settings have changed back to the dark blue background. I can't find the way to change it back to the white background. I know this is probably very simple, but I'm not always one of the sharpest tacks in the box when it comes to these marvelous machines known as computers. Thanks for the help in advance. I really enjoy coming to this site and reading the posts. I very seldom post anything, but I am one of the masses. I've been a cowboy fan since I was 10 - some 38 years ago. This year should be a corker!!!!! :D

In the bottom left hand corner of the screen there is a drop down menu that should read cowboys zone.

Click the arrow to open the menu and choose the default style...that should change it to the light background.

SaltyNovice

CowboysRangers
Reaction score
I knew it had to be simple. Everything is fine now. I really appreciate it - THANKS!!