I need signature modification please

Signals

Suspicious looking stranger
Reaction score
Anyone one want to do a sig. modification? I'd like to have two easy things changed on my Romo sig.

1. Replace StarKist with Signals.

2. Change font and color of; " Wise men follow the star in the East."

Couple of thoughts if I have any takers. Maybe Signals could have a little glow to it, or the fonts could be Silhouetted by a light from behind... maybe use a color chooser to match the RGB or HEX # with the whites or light greys of the sock and shoe area. If you want to move my user name to another area, that's fine or just cover up whats there.

Also change the font and use the shade of white around the sock area for the slogan/tagline. The blue is too dark.

If my idea's' suck then just do whatever you want, just as long as they are both more visible.

Thanks in advance. :D

Signals

Suspicious looking stranger
Reaction score
casmith07;4117176 said:
I might be able to come up with something for you.
Sure, that would be great Casmith. Something that might make it a little easier is you might give Juke99 a shout and see if he could drum up the original. I'm not sure how easy it would be to get in touch with him though.

Thanks for taking a shot at it.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Here ya go, I played around with it for a few minutes. For the font color of the "wisemen" part and the "Signals" glow I used the color of the sock. I also sharpened the whole image and saturated the color a little bit. Let me know if you like it. If you do, go ahead and download it. If you don't let me know, shouldn't take too long to change it up a bit.

http://i221.***BLOCKED***/albums/dd249/Roadtrip635/signals1.jpg