*** I need some help from a few users! *** Please Read ***

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
My new site is almost ready for public launch, so it would be really helpful if I could get some users to actually use it and give me their feedback.

I am not looking for bug testers, just users, so this is much easier and less time consuming and only requires that you be human, can browse a site on the internet and provide feedback with your opinions and suggestions. :D

Based on user feedback and suggestions, I have shifted the focus of my new site a little. It still does everything it did before, but its primary focus has changed to make the site more appealing to everyone right from the start.

What I need is for people to go to the site, register and simply use it and tell me what you think.

If you believe there are ways to improve it, let me know via PM here .. ** Don't post them in this thread please! **

If you offered to beta test last time, you might want to check out the site again as it has gone through a few changes and improvements since that time.

INSTRUCTIONS: If you are interested in checking out the site and providing some feedback to me via PM, contact me via PM on CZ!

Thank you! I really appreciate the help you guys give me!

-Scott